VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: VERY SOON WILL THINGS BEGIN Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Werner Woop

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/13/2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

Bon's Blog - Hearing from God   :  http://newbon-bonsblog.blogspot.com

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
Very Soon Will Things Begin to Happen

Posted: 09 Jun 2013 12:09 AM PDT

“The 'Abomination of Desolation' is soon to appear on centre stage, My daughter.  You will know him, for My Holy Spirit within you will witness to you of his true identity.  

He will appear as a man of peace and a great humanitarian and many will be deceived, but not so My children who remain close to Me.  

There will be much display about this man and he will be highly regarded among the worldly, who know Me not.

For My people who are faithful to Me, your eyes will be opened and you will know where this man is from.  He will lead many into deception.  

I am asking all My children to build up your most holy faith, to stay close to Me, your Lord and Saviour, and to remain in My Word.  

Feed on my Word and on My presence to bring you through the times ahead.  Soon, very soon, My children, will things begin to happen in the world that will cause many to fear.  

For those who are Mine, you are not to fear but trust in Me to keep you safe under the shadow of My wings so that these things do not touch you.  

You will be protected in such a way that you will escape the evil surrounding you.  Don't think that I will take you out of the world at this stage, for I still have work for My children to do to bring the lost to Me before I come for My Bride.

Don't look to any particular event coming but remain focused on Me, your Lord and Savour, every moment of the day and learn to discern My voice among the many around you.  I desire that your relationship with Me is strengthened at this time and that you use every available opportunity to speak My word of love to those around you who know Me not.  If you are in My presence daily, then you have all you need.

There are many voices around you, My daughter, but they are not all from Me.  Heed My voice only, My child, and disregard those voices that do not speak the truth.  Entrust yourself into My keeping, and your loved ones, and I will not fail you.  Remember that I am the same yesterday, today and forever and I change not.

Remember too, My daughter, that the words I give you are not just for you at this time, but for those in the future who will come to Me.  

You may not always understand the words that I give you and the order in which I give them to you, but that is not your concern.  Your only concern is to write what I am telling you.  You are My scribe - the words are Mine.  

You cannot know how the words that I give you will impact on others, or at what time in their lives My words will impact them.  Be faithful in your writing, My daughter, and leave the rest to Me."  

Jude 1:20-21 (NKJV)
20 But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

John 15:9,10 (NKJV)
9 “As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. 10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.

Psalm 17:7-9 (NKJV)
7 Show Your marvelous lovingkindness by Your right hand,
O You who save those who trust in You
From those who rise up against them.
8 Keep me as the apple of Your eye;
Hide me under the shadow of Your wings,
9 From the wicked who oppress me,
From my deadly enemies who surround me.

John 10:27 (NKJV)
27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

Hebrews 13:8,9 (NKJV)
8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. 9 Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace.

THE STARTING GATE
Judy Curmi
6-8-2013 

In 1999I received a message I titled RUN WITH THE HORSES. This evening I received a message that referred back to that specific message. First I am copying the original message. Then I am putting the message I received this evening.

RUN WITH THE HORSES
Judy Curmi
1-18-99

Judy, I've drawn back because I want you to run after me. You have heard it said that my own will have to run with the chariots* in the days ahead. Most aren't even walking with me now. They are lounging and relaxing, sleepy and comfortable.

I SAY TO YOU, THE TIME TO RUN IS JUST AHEAD.
You should be in training NOW.
You should be preparing NOW.
You should be increasing your endurance NOW.
You should be listening ever so closely for MY VOICE and watching for my next move NOW. You should be diligent NOW!

If you don't, when the horses leave the gate, you'll be caught with the stragglers eating the dust in the rear. This is where the commotion will be. This is where the panic will be.

Be out in the front with the running horses. Feel my mighty wind at your back. The race will be exciting, innervating, and thunderous BECAUSE I WILL THUNDER.

Let your hooves be as the wind to run after me. I will open up gates and doors, pathways and bridges for you. Over hill and dale you will go as you run with me. There will be thunderous storms, but rivers of my living water, lots of my fire burning in you and my winds at your back, winds to set one's sails by.

Don't be left behind. Don't be unprepared.
Don't be surprised at what hits you.

COME RUN WITH ME, MY BELOVED. COME RUN WITH ME.

You will be ecstatic if you say "Yes" to me and PREPARE. I will pour everything into you. Nothing will be held back. This will be the time of times. Both the race and the prizes will be awesome.Again I say: I will pour out everything. I will hold back nothing from those who truly choose to run with me. This will be an all-out no-holes-barred race to the finish line. -There are no losers in my Kingdom. If you finish-you win!

Prepare NOW . Or play now and pay dearly later.

Your Jesus

*Ps. 19:5-6 And he is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoices as a strong man to run a race. His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends thereof; and there is nothing hid from the midst of his breath.

S of S 1:4a [The Bride to the Bridegroom] Draw me after you, let us run.

Isa. 40:3l But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles. They shall run and not be weary. They shall walk and not faint. (NKJ)

Prov. 4 :11-12 I have taught you the ways of wisdom; I have led you in right paths. When you walk your ways will not be unsteady; and when you run, you will not stumble.

1 Cor. 9:24-25 Do you not know that the runners in a race all run, but only one is victorious? So you must run that you may obtain victory. And every man who battles in the contest frees his mind from everything else. And yet they run to win a garland, which is perishable; but we to win one, which is everlasting.

Jer. 1:5 If you have run with the footmen, and they have wearied you, then how can you run with the horses? And if on the level land, where you have confidence, they have wearied you, then how will you cross the raging Jordan?

THE STARTING GATE
Judy Curmi
6-8-2013 

WHEN THE GATE OPENS IT WILL OPEN!

I have been positioning my people for some time now. I have been training my people. My training has been precise and individually structured for each and every person. None of this has made sense to many of you - the pain you have gone through, the illness and many kinds of tribulation - but I was there with you and I knew precisely what I was doing.

You will find one day that no tear was in vain. All was a part of my Grand Design and my Design is good!

THE GATE IS JUST ABOUT TO OPEN FOR THE RUN TO THE FINISH LINE.

The earth is shaking. The world's financial markets are shuddering and quaking. I know what I am doing! The hearts of men will be tested.

Many hearts are very cold towards me right now. Most think they can still make it without me. They have their fingers crossed.

They think their own plans and schemes will carry them through. They could not be more wrong. Most of man's plots and plans will land them in TRAPS which have been cleverly designed by the enemy.

These TRAPS are very insidious and they are evil. Do you remember these verses from Isaiah?

Isa. 24:16b-18 .It is a mystery to me, it is a mystery to me, the wicked have dealt treacherously, yea, the wicked have dealt very treacherously. Fear and the pit and the snare are upon you, O inhabitants of the earth. And it shall come to pass that he who flees from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he who comes up out of the midst of the pit shall be caught in the snare; for the fountains from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.

These days are almost upon you too. They are so close you should be able to "feel the breeze" or the "waft of their fragrance". Some of this will be the "fragrance of fear" which I have discussed many times before.

Many will run to and fro looking for the solutions to their problems, but since they fell into the TRAP by doing things their way instead of MY way, they will find no solution.

I said my people would be willing in the day of my power.* I said my people will shine like the stars in the heaven.** So they will, on both counts. Satan continues to bluster and he can be terrifying, but I "have his number"*** and he will not win. Spend time with me and inquire of me. Do NOT be lackadaisical*4 or lukewarm.

My bride will not be luke warm, but like a burning coal in my hand. Don't you know. all it takes is one burning coal to start a raging forest fire? So I will use my people and you will be well satisfied with the end result. Get ready to run, for surely I am opening up the gate very very soon.

The Most High

*Ps. 110:3a Your people shall be volunteers in the day of your power.[KNJ]
Your people will offer themselves willingly in the day of your power.[AMP]
Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power.[KJ]

**Dan. 12:1-4 "At that time Michael shall stand up, the great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people; And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation, even to that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone who is found written in the book. And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life some to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the firmament, and those who turn many to righteousness like the stars forever and ever.But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase." [NKJ]

***Idiom: "have got somebody's number" (1)To understand the way someone behaves (2)To look right through somebody

*4 Lackadaisical: adjective 1. without interest, vigor, or determination; listless; lethargic 2. lazy; indolent

View Werner Woop's Profile Search for other posts by Werner Woop
Werner Woop

Posted: 06/13/2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

2. Thess. 2, 8-12
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 06/13/2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Good word by Judy.
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Kriston Couchey

Posted: 06/13/2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Thought you might like to see another perspective on the antichrist... for your consideration, blessings

CHRIST AND ANTICHRIST
Kris

Edited by Kriston Couchey on 06/13/2013 at 9:24am

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey Visit Kriston Couchey's Homepage
Werner Woop

Posted: 06/14/2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

Behold I Come

KINGDOM RESOURCES

Posted: 13 Jun 2013 12:30 PM PDT

For those of you who have chosen to walk the narrow path of righteousness, and are listening for every instruction and every move, I will tell you that I am releasing Kingdom resources and provisions that will sustain you and allow you to continue in My purpose for you in the coming days.

As you see entire systems crumbling around you, you must know that I will manifest powerfully to each one of you, carrying you along in My flow as you surrender to Me.

I can not be limited, and I will never fail you.

As the world and those who have given alliance to the beast system panic in despair and fear at the collapse of their securities, you will only experience peace and safety, knowing your provisions and protection come from the Creator himself.

Pray for those who are lost, as the things you see happening to them will indeed be alarming.

Pray continually for your spiritually protection, and for My angels to guard you always.

Not much longer now My faithful ones, events come quickly.

Jehovah Jireh

Matthew 7:14

King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Titus 1:2

In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

Philippians 4:19

19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus

Matthew 6:25-34

25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Werner Woop

Posted: 06/18/2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

THE SPIDER'S WEB

7-18-98D by Judy Curmi

Judy, you will be rewarded for your obedience, even if you don't always get the information quite right. I don't look at actions. I look at the condition of the heart. The two are different. Someone may do good out of evil motives. This does not count for good.

Doing "good" for the purposes of selfishness and manipulation has no place in my Kingdom. I search hearts continually for those I can use for my Purposes. It is often those who are despised who have the purest hearts.

The world's system for evaluation is based on a foundation that is rotten and crumbling. Imparting that which is rotten to your children will result in destruction for all, in the end. Once the good is lost it is virtually impossible to recover, because the vessels have become so tainted. However, nothing is impossible for me.

In your society now, the tainting has gone down to the very young, almost as young as those still in diapers. This has resulted from the installation of TV as pseudo mom and pseudo dad. This is no accident, but has been carefully engineered by the evil one for his purposes.

Turn your TV off! Keep your children away from this great source of predatory evil. This is one of the sources Satan will soon use to try to bring people into total submission to himself.

People have been badly blinded by his seductive Pied Piper song, using no discretion whatsoever. Like lemmings, they jump off the cliff-or, like insects, they see the Spider's Web, but don't discern what it is and fly right into it where they are promptly caught in the sticky lines.

You cannot fly in between the veins in a Spider's Web and not get caught. You must stay well away from it. The iridescent beauty of dew drops sparkling off of it in the early morning doesn't make it one bit less dangerous or life threatening. It only changes the external appearance.

Children, watch what you are doing to yourselves! Many of the things you are involving yourselves with, (such as "sex" on the Internet), are highly addictive. They are as hard to extract oneself from, once tasted, as the Spider's Web. That is because they are part of Satan's strategic plan.* They are built to be highly attractive, overcome resistance and trap the user permanently.

Rebellion among teenagers is another of these Webs. The blind lead the blind and they all fall into the pit.

-Since the pit is so full, everyone thinks they're doing the right thing. It is still the pit! It is continuing to grow deeper and wider as Satan expands his domain.

It will not continue for long, because I am on the move now. I am only just beginning to wield my Power, but if you listen carefully, you can hear the thunder in the distance that precedes the storm.

This storm will be like nothing you have ever experienced before with thunder, catastrophic lightening, driving rain and howling, gale force winds. Are you under proper cover yet?

Are you prepared in your heart for the shaking? Are you under the protection of my wings** or have you selected something else for your source of cover? NO OTHER COVER WILL STAND EXCEPT FOR MYSELF. These winds will blow away everything that is not of me and leave you stripped naked.

I have warned you before. I am warning you again.
Your population either flirts with or has been captured by great evil. This way of thinking will fall before the fury of my storm like so many matchsticks before a hurricane.

Get your priorities straight and put me FIRST if you wish to stand! You will only be able to stand by being down low in submission before me. Anyone can stand and shake their fist at the thunder as the storm approaches, but as the deluge hits, they will be washed away, none the less.

Don't be part of the body count! Seek me now, while I can still be found.*** Seek me before it is too late. Be enraptured with ME, not the world. Start preparing NOW.

The Most High

*Strategy: The science or art of military command as applied to the overall planning and conduct of large- scale combat operations.

**Ps. 17:8 Keep me as the apple of your eye: hide me in the shadow of your wings. (NIV)

Ps. 63:7 Because thou hast been my helper, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I glory.

Ps. 57:1-5 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me; for my soul trusts in thee; yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge until these calamities be overpast. I will cry to God most High, to God my Savior.

For he has sent from heaven and delivered me; he has put mine enemies to shame. God shall send forth his mercy and truth.

He has delivered my life from the vicious as I slept in fear, and from the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongues sharp swords.

Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth.

Ps. 61:3-5 For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from my enemies. I will abide in thy tabernacle forever; I will make my refuge the shadow of thy wings. For thou, O God, hast heard my vows; thou hast given an inheritance to them that revere thy name.

See also Ps. 36:5-12

***Isa. 55:6 Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him while he is near. (NIV)
Werner Woop

Posted: 06/20/2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

Bon's Blog - Hearing from God

I Am Coming Down into the Hearts of Men

Posted: 19 Jun 2013 11:34 PM PDT

"No matter what happens in your life I want you to keep trusting Me, My daughter.  Events will soon come that could rattle your faith, but I want you to remain strong in Me, your Lord and Saviour.  I will not fail you, My daughter.  I will protect you and provide for your every need.

I am coming down into the hearts of men in such a way that I will reveal Myself to them - to every person living on the face of the earth, I will reveal Myself.  They will have no doubt that it is I, their Creator, and that I love them dearly.  They will have the choice of following Me or rejecting Me. 

This will be My last warning before I come for My Bride and My wrath is poured out on the Earth.  Many millions will turn to Me during this warning, but others will harden their hearts to Me.

Keep praying for the lost while there is yet time for them to change their hearts and to turn to Me in repentance and faith.

The glories awaiting My children who are faithful to Me are unimaginable.  For those who stay true to Me, their Lord and Saviour, and overcome, there is much laid up in heaven for you.  Be overcomers and partake in My heavenly rewards and be immersed in My love for all eternity.

Events will come quickly now  prepare your hearts, for I am coming soon!

Your Loving Saviour, Jesus."

John 14:21 (NKJV)
He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.

1 John 5:3-5 (NKJV)
For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome. For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?

Revelation 3:5 (NKJV)
He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

Rev 3:10-12 (NKJV)
10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11 Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. 12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.

Rev 3:19-21 (NKJV)
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. 21 To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

Rev 2:17 (NJKV)
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.

Rev 2:25,26 (NJKV)
25 But hold fast what you have till I come. 26 And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations.

Werner Woop

Posted: 06/21/2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

Behold I Come   
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
KINGDOM ASSIGNMENT

Posted: 20 Jun 2013 07:59 PM PDT

Daughter of God, there are many changes coming, serious changes, and your faith will be challenged yet strengthened.

I am elevating My saints to their new Kingdom positions and assignments, very important positions, as this will be the last great move before much more serious judgement comes, and before My return for you.

I have spoken of some remaining where they are, and some being repositioned, whether this be in location or employment.

Hear the instructions clearly as they are being given, and be obedient in each day, each step, and all will be well with your soul. My outpouring of grace flows in and around all those seeking My will only in their lives.

By now, many of you should have realized that much of what you are accustomed to as far as material things is of no importance or value to you or your purpose in Me anymore.

You are and will be asked to let go of most of your comforts so that your focus will be Kingdom minded only.

I am the Source of all, you have no need to concern yourselves with your provisions, as I take care of Mine own. Did I not care for My people in the desert, providing them with covering and My Heavenly manna to sustain them?

I traveled with them day and night, never leaving them unprotected. Will I not do the same for My beloved now?

Allow Me to place My sanctuary within you. Allow Me to dwell in your midst, day and night, nourishing you and caring for you.

Your obedience to this, My will, is the way that the lost will see how much I love those who seek My Kingdom first.

You are My salt! My light! My witness in this earth! A beacon for those in darkness!

When you speak My words of Truth in all of My power and authority, it is I who am glorified! I am about to do incredible wonders in and among you! You are living in a time like no other.

Prepare! Prepare your hearts as My glorious outpouring will carry you through this next short season, and then I come for you My Bride! The banquet awaits you, all is prepared. Heaven is so excited to have you all coming. I have a place for each of you, and a seat reserved with your name on it. Begin the celebration with Me now in your hearts.

You need not wait to experience My glory now, while there is yet a little time left. Celebrate My Beloved, for I am your sanctuary, and I am in your midst always.

Your Source, your Sanctuary
Yeshua

Romans 6:16
King James Version (KJV)

16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Matthew 6:25-34

25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Exodus 16:35

35 And the children of Israel did eat manna forty years, until they came to a land inhabited; they did eat manna, until they came unto the borders of the land of Canaan.

Exodus 25:8

8 And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.

Numbers 9:16-23

16 So it was alway: the cloud covered it by day, and the appearance of fire by night.

17 And when the cloud was taken up from the tabernacle, then after that the children of Israel journeyed: and in the place where the cloud abode, there the children of Israel pitched their tents.

18 At the commandment of the Lord the children of Israel journeyed, and at the commandment of the Lord they pitched: as long as the cloud abode upon the tabernacle they rested in their tents.

19 And when the cloud tarried long upon the tabernacle many days, then the children of Israel kept the charge of the Lord, and journeyed not.

20 And so it was, when the cloud was a few days upon the tabernacle; according to the commandment of the Lord they abode in their tents, and according to the commandment of the Lord they journeyed.

21 And so it was, when the cloud abode from even unto the morning, and that the cloud was taken up in the morning, then they journeyed: whether it was by day or by night that the cloud was taken up, they journeyed.

22 Or whether it were two days, or a month, or a year, that the cloud tarried upon the tabernacle, remaining thereon, the children of Israel abode in their tents, and journeyed not: but when it was taken up, they journeyed.

23 At the commandment of the Lord they rested in the tents, and at the commandment of the Lord they journeyed: they kept the charge of the Lord, at the commandment of the Lord by the hand of Moses.

John 6:31

31 Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.

Matthew 5:13

13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Ezekiel 37:26-28

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

28 And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Isaiah 25:6

6 And in this mountain shall the Lord of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version