Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: New Headlines revealed by Terry Bennett Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Juanita Lantang

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/23/2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged Quote Juanita Lantang

Terry Bennett has been receiving these headline-type prophecies, which I thought are interesting.  I haven't asked his permission to post it here but below is the link.  The latest post is October 2012.

http://www.terrybennett.net/headlines.html

View Juanita Lantang's Profile Search for other posts by Juanita Lantang Visit Juanita Lantang's Homepage
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 10/24/2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Thanks Juanita for the post. 

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Joseph Pok

Posted: 10/26/2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged Quote Joseph Pok

Hi Juanita,
First of all, I would I want thank you opening tis particular disscussion on Terry's prophecies.

Regarding Terry's http://www.terrybennett.net/jun17-2011.html prophecies about economies of europe falling in 2012. Even though Europe as a whole is in recession. I would not call Germany performance bad.

Do you see it happening? I think Germany still register 1% growth for 3rd quarter 2012. And unemployment at 5.5% .

Terry mention they would be at some form severe recession and then it would bounced back to US and it will be their turn at severe recession. The US registered a 2% growth on the 3rd quarter.

Also here Terry says http://www.terrybennett.net/Sept2011.html a earthquake event due to occur at northeast at Washington state and Vancouver. So far 13 months have past by Sept 15th and it makes you wonder whether his prophecies are for real.

Thks value your input on tis.
View Joseph Pok's Profile Search for other posts by Joseph Pok
Juanita Lantang

Posted: 10/26/2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged Quote Juanita Lantang

Hi Joseph,

I am not knowledgeable enough to answer you about the economy in Europe.  However, as far as the Sept. 15 prophecy, I knew that Nita Johnson (http://www.worldforjesus.org/) heard about that particular prophecy and was directed by the Lord to intercede specifically for that so that the Lord would have mercy on the people of the Northeast and would pass them over.  I read that in an article somewhere and was trying to find it for you, but I can't at this time.  The point is sometimes prophecies are there for us to intercede, just like the prophecy that the Lord had given to Jonah about Nineveh, but then the Lord wanted him to preach to Nineveh to see whether or not they would repent, and they did.  The same thing happened to Nita Johnson in regard to this particular prophecy.  She was specifically instructed to gather the intercessors to the Northeast to cry out to God to ask for mercy.  They did, and the prophecy didn't happen. 

Besides this, prophets are not always correct 100% of the time.  Sometimes, they do miss it.  However, I wouldn't call prophets who make mistakes from time to time false prophets (please don't take me the wrong way here).  I just think as long as we haven't received the fulfillment of Christ in us, we are going to make mistakes from time to time because the prophecies come through imperfect vessels with their own filters and prejudices that the Lord is still working on each and every one of us.

Bless you Joseph.

View Juanita Lantang's Profile Search for other posts by Juanita Lantang Visit Juanita Lantang's Homepage
Juanita Lantang

Posted: 10/26/2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged Quote Juanita Lantang

Hi Joseph,

I found the article for you.  Here it is....

http://worldforjesus.org/articles-special.php?ID=249

Daniel Jackson

Posted: 10/26/2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged Quote Daniel Jackson

Juanita you are right the New Testament tells us that prophecies can fail. And if a prophecy works repentance then it served this purpose and God is then persuade to have mercy. And so Jonah is the best example here.

For me a more sure word of prophecy will point to the word of God. To remind us of prophecy to yet be fulfilled and the unveiling and revealing of something either ignored or over looked or previouly sealed within the written word.

Edited by Daniel Jackson on 10/26/2012 at 5:25pm
View Daniel Jackson's Profile Search for other posts by Daniel Jackson
Joseph Pok

Posted: 10/27/2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged Quote Joseph Pok

Greetings from Malaysia,
Thks for the inputs. Well I was expecting a world wide recession by 2013 due to serious nature of Terry prophecies.

So I actually drew back from investing. Guess I shouldn't have taken his prophecies so seriously.

My opinion is the warnings are for worst case scenarios situation where there is no repentance.

He mention in conference tat he saw dow jones drop below 500 pts for 2009 stock crash. In actuality in drop to 6549 pts or so.

Even John Paul Jackson said an angel warn him of the woes of 2012. Till today cant say I see a situation tat warrants tat warning. Like supposed hybrid seed tat wouldn't break ground causing food shortages and stuft.

Probably headlines like govt spending cuts of 50% will never see light of day.

Sorry for negativity, my intention is not so, but warnings are little bit too much for me when nothing is happenning so far.

God bless y'all.
Juanita Lantang

Posted: 10/27/2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged Quote Juanita Lantang

Yes, I've been there Joseph.  I can relate to that.  I pulled out all of my investment sometime ago too.  I don't remember now whether it was because I read some prophecies or coming into the conclusion just by watching the news and making my own judgment or a combination of both.  I didn't act on it right away, but I did take it to the Lord and asked Him if He would make it plain and clear to me if I needed to pull out of the market.  It went on for sometime until one day I had a dream that led me to do that, so I pulled everything out then.  I am actually in the same situation now, even though I had only one or two positions currently.  Again, I asked the Lord to make it plain and clear for me if I am supposed to pull everything out.  So far, I still don't have clear instruction to do that.  The point is I would ask for the Lord's leading before I do anything no matter what the prophecies say. 

Currently, Terry has this prophecy about international banking that would go down and basically the Lord instructing us to come out of that. 

http://www.terrybennett.net/banks.html

I am thinking "What does it mean?  Are we supposed to move money to small banks?  Does it involve all banking or just the big, international banks?  Could I move money to brokerage house that allows checking accounts?  Are we supposed to put the money underneath the mattress?"   I haven't gotten any answers to all of these questions.  I am concerned about this, but as long as I don't have clear instruction from the Holy Spirit, I am not doing anything.  I wouldn't know what to do anyway, so I am still waiting for that.

Yes, I remember John Paul Jackson's prophecy about woes of 2012.  He did say he didn't know what it was though right?  Unless he had an update later on that I don't know anything about.  However, the general situation in the US--including the economy--is bad though.  It's not the US that I have known.  Although I do know that we are in transition into a different era, and therefore, old things have to pass away. 

Edited by Juanita Lantang on 10/27/2012 at 2:41am
Joseph Pok

Posted: 10/27/2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged Quote Joseph Pok

Hi Juanita,

Thanks very much for the replies. Well, in the US things not as they use to be. I understand tat pretty much.

In Msia, property prices have been rising every time new quantitative easing measures are announced. Prices of homes in our capital kuala lumpur have risen 80% from 2007 in tandem with each QE measures.

With the last QE3, property expected to rise 100% next year from 2007 prices. Ya, I pull out of the msian stock market around nov 2011 after discovering about prophecies in august 2011.

I was going to buy a house towards end 2011 but decided to wait since I believe Terry prophecy about the coming financial collapse. I thought tat I should wait till the end of 2014 to buy one since it will be the bottoming of financial system.

Its funny with me too, since my net position is all cash, I was waiting for stock market crash or gold to drop below 1500usd. I am not sure either one is going to happen now.

Anyway have you visited Joseph International website http://www.josephinternational.org/ its like some ppl from IHOP banded together to educate christians on financial investment during times crisis specifically with regard to terry bennett prophecies. Some of them have pretty good credentials. You should check it out.

God bless you! are you in ministry by the way?

Maybe you will get some idea from there
Juanita Lantang

Posted: 10/27/2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged Quote Juanita Lantang

"In Msia, property prices have been rising every time new quantitative easing measures are announced. Prices of homes in our capital kuala lumpur have risen 80% from 2007 in tandem with each QE measures."

Wow....interesting!  People don't seem to learn do they?  Haven't we been there before?  Haven't all the nations of the world affected by this specific mistake?  And, haven't the US credit rating downgraded twice precisely because of that?  At this time, it seems like only the Bank of Canada that is starting to doubt the wisdom of QE, even the US is still doing it, maybe because they don't know what else to do.  However, Bernanke said he was going to leave no matter who gets elected in November.  Hopefully, that would be the start of something good.  It would be interesting to see how events will unfold.

Thank you for the website Joseph.  Seems like an interesting website to explore more.  I will look into it further.

The last prophecy I received, the Lord indicated that He wants to give me a ministry and that He wants me to start discipling people.  At this time, I am in a period of hiddenness, and I don't get to meet people except from the internet, so I am not sure how He would bring this about.  It would be interesting to find out.

Bless you Joseph.

Edited by Juanita Lantang on 10/27/2012 at 5:06pm
Joseph Pok

Posted: 10/29/2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged Quote Joseph Pok

Yo Juanita,

John Paul has release prophetic headlines for the 1st time in october and it mention nationalising Bank of America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su7-gje3wwg&feature=g-crec-u

He talks about it around the 11th minute on tis video. Enjoy

And God bless!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version