Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/13/2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

logo
Issue #49
July 11, 2012
HIDDEN WICKEDNESS - A CALL TO PRAYER
I have been troubled that I have not been able to stay out of political discussions during this election season. It is so unlike me and I am uncomfortable with it. After much prayer, I realized today the reason why and I apologize for any extreme or inaccurate statements I may have made as I have grappled with what I'm sensing, seeking to understand.

Part of my prophetic gifting is that I just know things. I don't know how I know, but there are things that just settle inside of me and I know. For instance, even while most Democrats were joining Republicans in voting for the invasion of Iraq because of all the supposed evidence being presented, I "knew" that it was wrong somehow (aside from my aversion to war) and that it would cost us dearly. The evidence turned out to be faulty, the WMD's non-existent or simply not there, and it has cost us dearly in lives lost, in lives damaged and in the financial cost of war. A couple of years ago I knew that fires were coming to the western U.S. That year in both Texas and Oklahoma wildfires burned many thousands of acres and now this year is much worse across the entire west. I knew before I investigated the computer realities that the Y2K prophecies of doom and gloom were wrong and I alienated some people by boldly saying so. I knew in my gut that something was terribly wrong with the Lakeland Revival back in 2008 and again made some people angry by issuing a warning. The immorality in its leader was exposed less than two months later and it all came crashing down. I could make a longer list.

What I "know" today with certainty is that something sinister, deeply hidden, wrong and dangerous is going on at a national governmental level. It is moving this nation down a path that will harm us greatly and alter our country beyond recognition if not stopped. Truth be told, I can't with confidence blame it solely on Obama, Democrats, Republicans or Romney. I suspect it goes deeper than any kind of party affiliation or individual office holder and that many of these people are simply pawns on a chessboard, whether they know it or not. I only know that what I sense is real, it is huge and it has my insides in knots. I don't know whether or not it will be revealed at some point and issue in a huge public scandal or whether it will continue in hiddenness, molding and shaping our lives in ways we don't even fully realize now. I just know it's there and growing in destructive power.

Am I being paranoid? Yes. But with good reason I think.

No matter what side of the political spectrum you identify with, these are times for prayer for the will of God to be done and for the church of Jesus Christ to be granted more time to prepare for the troubles that certainly lie ahead. No matter what happens, we rule and reign in Christ as we have been entrusted with the power of the Kingdom of God to love and to heal people. Let us rise to the occasion!

(Prophetic Moments is an occasional bulletin produced by Pastor R. Loren Sandford, New Song Church and Ministries, Denver, Colorado. Subscribe to this mailing list HERE.
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
james hill

Posted: 07/13/2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged Quote james hill

Praise God for the truth...........this is  true brutal "discernment"....i pray we all get out of our false realities and  see...
View james hill's Profile Search for other posts by james hill
james hill

Posted: 07/16/2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged Quote james hill

Loren this is probably one of the most important pieces  of prophetic insight that I have read....i am very surprised with the lack of response.......i understand we see in part and that sometimes it takes many parts to get the picture......there has been a sinister conditioning of "church folk" so many view this as unimportant..... the reality is just the oppisite 
lawrenceleblanc

Posted: 07/16/2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged Quote lawrenceleblanc

this usa nation will reap as it has sown. Father God is the one who decides the ways in which this is to be done. I have seen if this nation does not repent from KILLING BABES, from calling sin OK., the bigest one TO TURN BACK TO GOD and HIS leadership,we are defently going to see the judgement of God in this. How, is in Gods hands alone. We his bride are in prayer in all this. But man has his free will. Only God is God. His will will be done. His kingdom will come. This I know. End time fullement of all things  is active all accros the earth,the Word of God is very clear on how this is being done. So our only hope is in Christ. Peace is in Christ and Christ alone. These things will be till we see Him comeing in the sky, every eye will see.
View lawrenceleblanc's Profile Search for other posts by lawrenceleblanc
james hill

Posted: 07/16/2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged Quote james hill

Lawrence,

I cant disagree with anything you said..................but if we are to pray, should we not pray according to awareness He has given us?..............and if we  feel that there is something deeply troubling and crippling committed against mankind by "powers to be".......do we not ask God for His help in these matters?............and if I was to tell you that we are being set up for slaughter by these folks, do you think it may be helpful to begin to inform the people whether they listen or not?

....and if the powers that govern over the masses are sold out to the enemy of God, then should we not resist what is happening or should we submit ourselves to this authority and allow God to do however He sees fit?

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 07/16/2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

April 29, 2012

I was being shown this in a vision of the night: Seen an ear of corn. The grain was rich and lush, the husk of a rich green. Then seen Pres. Obama in a vehicle which was boxy and had no top(it was not a convertible, it had no top whatsoever) nor windshield. He was in the drivers seat and someone next to him. Although in the drivers seat, he was not driving but being driven. I then was seeing and being told, although the words I can not recall at this time, the corn was being converted to something. These words I do remember hearing, that it was " because of Obamas' duality".

Within this I also knew it was not His will for our Nation and also felt His heart toward the man, Pres. Obama. His heart being, that he come to Him. Immediately went into prayer for every voice speaking everso near and from afar to be quiet and that Pres. Obama would have ears to hear the word of the Lord. Continued in prayer..

Loren wrote in title, " A Call To Prayer" 

definitely!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
james hill

Posted: 07/16/2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged Quote james hill

Obama, whatever his motivation and desires are i do not know, he, (Obama) is merely a pawn and a mouthpiece.......as in perhaps as in being in the driver's seat but Obama wasn't driving but being driven.....

lawrenceleblanc

Posted: 07/16/2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged Quote lawrenceleblanc

In prayer i find peace with God in Christ. In the world there is fear of what is coming. Years ago i felt the Lord show me to begain to pray Isaiah 26:9-11 "for when Your judgments are in the earth,the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness." At first i kinda didnot want to for fear, As seeking God i come to see the hope for those who learned righteousness through judgments of God in the earth. This becomes thier hope for salvation. Without it they stay on the wide road to destruction. The winnowing fork is in the hands of our Lord Jesus. His judgments are just and true. He our father God is perfect. Never made or will ever make a mistake. Eternal in wisdom and power. Only by His leading should we aggrea in prayer with His will. God saw these days long before they were created, even the last day of this earth as we know it. In Him is rest n peace.
View lawrenceleblanc's Profile Search for other posts by lawrenceleblanc
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 07/16/2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

James,

Yes, he was being driven by 'another.' Also will say, in the vision/dream, he sat in darkness, although not total darkness.

This is only my thoughts re the 'another' and in sharing with a few others directly after, that it represents an agenda. The "another" that I saw, was dark(as you might would see a dark shadow, however, had substance just as a human being) and in total darkness.

It's a definite call to prayer according to the will of God..co-laboring with Him.

DeanRosse

Posted: 07/17/2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged Quote DeanRosse

I wonder if the hidden wickedness is the coverup of obamas
birth certificate? could be..may the Lord bring to light
what is done in darkness

1 Cor 1:18 For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God

View DeanRosse's Profile Search for other posts by DeanRosse
DeanRosse

Posted: 07/17/2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged Quote DeanRosse

i had a dream about obama not too long ago..it was odd..he
was dressed in a uniform like qadaffi a muslim military
type uniform with sunglasses and wearing a military
combination hat while driving a mini cooper like a
dictator..

1 Cor 1:18 For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God

View DeanRosse's Profile Search for other posts by DeanRosse
james hill

Posted: 07/17/2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged Quote james hill

it really has nothing at all to do with obama.....
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 07/18/2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Might find this more than interesting and don't want to take the post off track and into any type of political debate, etc.

The Kingdom of God is and will increase and fill the earth. That being said, here's an article..

http://cnsnews.com/blog/charlie-daniels/clinton-set-sign-un- treaty-disarm-america-advance-global-government

Dave Spencer

Posted: 07/18/2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

"My people die all day long from lack of knowledge"!

Our history is full of ignorance, dogmatic religion, disrespect for others, greed, fear, anger, etc.!
  So is it any surprise that those in power do their best to suppress our real history?  Rather than repenting and being healed, we puff ourselves up with pride and "patriotism".  So, instead, we are reaping what we have sown!

Nevertheless, we who have received the Lord's Mercy must not get tired of going Good and hoping for a new Kingdom on earth as in heaven!

View Dave Spencer's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Spencer
Michele Hay

Posted: 07/19/2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

There are genetically modified fruits and vegetables now...corn is one of the largest crops...these are killing the bees and not good for us all or for the other crops their pollen blows into. There is a push behind selling the seed for these crops I believe as they are patented...and there may be a desire to use the monies for global plans that cap and trade did not get passed for...which was basically a scheme to tax us to pay for global governance I believe (UN etc.).

These things are bigger than the President in some ways...driven by other powers and interests...he went into office supporting them I believe...but may feel divided about it now.

Lets pray.

I disagree with  you about our nation Dave. God loves this nation despite her failings...brave men have died to keep us and others free. That is the history that our children are not being taught now...what they are taught is a lot of politcally correct nonsense. But that is my opinion.

michele

james hill

Posted: 07/19/2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged Quote james hill

the heart of the world is corn in the sense of agriculture...........the gmo stuff is insane.....i talked with a farmer last night and asked him if he uses monsantos seed or pioneer seed.......he said monsanto...(long story)...................if the Holy Spirit "cues" certain people about specific issues or things than why we still regurgitating the same ole fluff
Michele Hay

Posted: 07/19/2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

I don't know if you feel that that fits your dream Kathy...but wanted to add that the Lord did tell me a few years ago in an audible voice (at least to me!) that the GMOs
were killing the bees...and that if it didn't change...their would be famine.

Einstein said if you kill the bees we have 7 years.

This year they are saying the corn crops are practically lost by drought.

But...I want to say that the Lord is a God of Mercy and Justice...and I believe he tells us things not so that we can wag our fingers...but so that we might pray...and intercede!...and believe Him for his goodness and kindness. That He would unlock chains that would try to hold us and our children either financially or otherwise. That he would set us free...and prevent disasters.

love, michele

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 07/19/2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Thank you Michelle for sharing, I didn't know that and had not heard or read anything about it. I thank our Papa God for your faithfulness in praying.

I do understand duality can be related to ego. I also understand that the 'agenda' goes much further back than this present time and that Pres. Obama is and has been merely a "pawn" in the scheme of things. " The love of money is the root of all evil" a inordinate desire or affection of which is an issue of the heart. Basically, it is an ungoverned, lawless heart and/or attitude of heart from which springs many other characteristics. Control, power, manipulation, pride, greed, lies, etc. none of which has any regard for others, the spirit of anti-Christ at work.

I feel our Father's heart as a parent would( toward the man, who is Pres. Obama) whose child is walking, living a path of destruction and calling out to them. My prayer is that the many 'voices' everso near him and from afar, be quieted/silenced, that he be given ears to hear His voice and the message of the Kingdom. I also feel to honor him, not in way that feeds the ego, but in way that honors God as our Father.

Seems to me we have a wonderful opportunity on a much broader and weightier scale then in times past.. as the Body of Christ in demonstration of Spirit and of power(His): the Kingdom of God is come.

Dave Spencer

Posted: 07/20/2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

View the video "King Corn" (on Netflix) to get an understanding of how power and politics has negatively influenced our food supply.  Also, shows how people can turn a blind eye when it suits them.

How can we intercede for this nation's past sins if we don't know the reality of our nation's history? This country has done some wonderful things but it also has done/is doing some terrible deeds; for example, dig into the history of how we related to native Americans! We have used the doctrine of "Manifest Destiny" to repeatedly justify our greed.

BTW, I'm one of those who "defended" this country many years ago.

Love in Christ,
Dave

Edited by Dave Spencer on 07/20/2012 at 7:41am
Michele Hay

Posted: 07/20/2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

...thank you for your service Dave.

I just meant that their is an unbalanced (the other way) kind of history being taught to a whole generation now...and the fact is that some terrible things have happened in our history...as in all of history...but they as usual were caused by a few not most.

You would not believe the angry hateful posts online toward white Americans and others by people who feel they should defend Native tribes, the Irish or whoever. When in fact they have a very narrow view of history...were not the people who were offended...and are also not hating the people who actually perpetrated the offenses...as they are all long dead.

I have blonde hair and blue eyes...and  my ancestors were here since they came looking for freedom from religious persecution in the 1600s...and helped to found freedoms here.
But we are purported to have native eastern tribes in our ancestry as well. And inexplicably my middle son who looks like the side of the family that may have Leni Lenapi in it...has dark brown eyes. The only one in the extended family except for his grandmother on his Dads side who is purported to have Crow far back in her ancestry.

All of that is to say that history is much more nuanced and interwoven than the 'angry against anyone white' (except for those willing to be angry too) version taught today. Which though well intentioned perhaps...is at one with socialism...which always yells...'someone else took my stuff'...and with that cry whips a generation into an indignant 'victim ideology'...that is angry at the people alive today who had no place or part in the offenses two or three hundred years ago...and is also unnuanced enough to realized not everyone then did either.

not meaning to argue...just food for thought.

love in Jesus,

michele

Dave Spencer

Posted: 07/20/2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

I will say it very bluntly: this nation practiced a policy of native American extermination for decades, justifying it with the "manifest destiny" lie.  While it is true that only a few took part in this sin, there were many who took advantage of taking for themselves land that had been in native American hands!

Actually, it is generally correct to say that all N. America was taken by force and/or threat of force and/or by disease and/or by broken treaties.

"The ends justify the means" is not a Godly way of going things! Neither is "might makes right".  For example, if someone took your grandfather's land illegally, wouldn't you still have a reasonable reason to want it back?  Or at least an admission of the illegal taking of your grandfather's land?

I am not angry about any of this. Mainly because it is history as you mention.  But I am sad that God cannot bless the tree much longer because its root is still full of sin and therefore, the fruit is not good to eat.

What happened in our past does still affect us today.  We can admit it or we can believe in the "great illusion".

We will not see the Kingdom on earth fully manifested until some very deep forces within our society are dealt with. This is one of them.

Love in Christ,
Dave
PS   Now that this post has been moved, please view "
Ayn Rand & the Prophecy of Atlas Shrugged" if you want to see how this is working out now in our country.

Edited by Dave Spencer on 07/21/2012 at 12:12am
james hill

Posted: 07/20/2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged Quote james hill

agree dave
james hill

Posted: 07/20/2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged Quote james hill

also, how does a moderator post this in the prophetic forum and then just change their mind?................were you led to post in the prophetic, and then led again to post in current affairs?........ 
Dave Spencer

Posted: 07/21/2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

James,

If I understand how this works, the original poster put the thread in the prophetic section but as more replies were added, the moderator decided the thread now belonged in the current event section.

When the thread had been moved, then I thought adding the reference to "Atlas Shrugged" was appropriate.

Edited by Dave Spencer on 07/21/2012 at 12:24am
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 07/21/2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Thank you Dave,

Yes, the post was moved according to the direction the responses was taking it.

james hill

Posted: 07/23/2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged Quote james hill

Hi Kathy,

Not to get way off topic but if initially this was posted in the "prophetic" section was it not discerned as being prophetic in nature?...................and if the responses are in line with Lorens dream/vision or are trying to add to the meaning as in with the corn market or the significance of corn then how does it change from being prophetic?..........................people have a huge problem with accepting some hard truths out there concerning the world in which we live...  they can believe Moses parted the sea, and Noah built and ark and we were never there!!!.................but we have a hard time grasping that we all are slowly being killed and poisoned............seems pretty important to me.

So if it was discerned wrongly as being prophetic then admit to a mistake.....but if it came from God and was prophetic in nature.....I doubt He changed His mind........

Edited by james hill on 07/23/2012 at 2:21pm
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 07/23/2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Hi James,

The move doesn't in any way negate the value or importance of the prophetic word. I think for whatever reason, this portion is missed that follows below the title forum. "Report and discuss events of prophetic or spiritual significance." I changed the font color in order to highlight it. Maybe we need to do something along that line in order to help understanding this forum.

james hill

Posted: 07/23/2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged Quote james hill

we continue to post all the promises of God going to do this and that and we all sit waiting.........this article is the prophetic being revealed right under our noses and yet it somehow is less important.....

it's bout due time for us who have have been under the prophetic blade for years to move forward with what is tangible..............if  someone says ; "God says someday you will do this that or the other",
 and it is 20, 30, 40 years later that does not mean it was God at all it is something that somone works towards because of some "word" someone gave them....I know many will cite the story of Abraham and Sarah as an example but ummmmm we aint liven to a 100.............

Here we are with probably the most vile/evil acts being committed against humanity but because at some level it involves "government" it just isn't as important than all the feel good stuff............but to sit here and point out what "GIFTED/ANNOINTED/ DISCERNING Christians should already know is pointless.............

I think we are terribly missing the mark here and while we wait for some supernatural empowering your children and children's children are being led to slaughter.....................I do not think God is pleased..........

please do not be angry with me in this but we are missing it

oh and if i am banned again for this dialogue than i guess we are only to present one side...........God gives us more freedom than that does He not?

Edited by james hill on 07/23/2012 at 4:15pm
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 07/23/2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

James,

I'm not angry. Not sure why you would even think that and I'm not sure why you added to your post what you did in editing it.

What is it that you have within your heart to do re these things? Is there a passionate desire He has placed within you to do? Could you share those things with us?

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version