VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Stolen gifts Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Maryam Ziadat

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/24/2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Stolen gifts

I woke up on a dream this early morning that was so vivid! In the dream I was visiting a family that I was preaching/teaching the gospel of the good news with!  I brought a big sack with me that was filled with gifts, I but the sack outside the room so I can talk with the family who were inside the room.

I noticed that they were acting different with me and there reason for that was the uncontrolled burp that I had in the dream while trying to talk to them! I was upset by the burps as well but couldnít control them! 

The atmosphere was filled with rejection to me and the message because of that and they didnít want to listen to me any more! I left the room and went to look for my sack but couldnít find it, I saw one gift that I recognized  was mine on the ground, they were showing me that they are looking for the sack but you can tell that they were acting and the efforts were not genuine!

I knew in my heart that they stole the gifts and I didnít do anything to them and didnít accuse them with any thing! The next seen that I saw in the dream was someone ( I didnít see the face only the hand) served me 5 cooked fish on a plate  with half a lemon so I can eat , the dish looked delicious ( I Love fish in reality, one of my favorite food).

While still pondering about the dream I received a call from my friend (a pastor) who told me about a couple who joined her in the church for a while and she shared her dreams and plans with them and then they left the church.  This morning, she received a call from someone who told her that this specific couple is working on a dream (ideas) that she had on her heart for her church! The Lord brought this dream to bring wisdom and see his heart in the situation!

Would love to hear your input on this! Blessings to all of you in Jesus name.

Some people tell the message about Christ because of their jealousy and envy. Others tell the message about him because of their good will. Philippians 1:15

But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice. Yes, and I will continue to rejoice, Philippians 1:18

Quo Wright

Posted: 02/24/2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Hey Maryam,

As I was reading this I began to hear blessed are those that are not offended in me.  So I went to Matthew 11:6.  What I see if that as God is sending your forth many will become offended in the message of Truth that He's sending you with and will reject you.  Then when your bag of gifts were stolen the Holy Ghost brought to mind Romans 1:25.  Many would rather have the gifts and not the giver of gifts.  And many will have itching ears, wanting to hear what makes them feel good and not the truth which is the pure word of God.  Some will act like they are with you in their devotion to God and the truth but really aren't.  And in all of this God (the hand) will give you grace (the 5 fish) and provision to endure (lemon is commonly eaten to help with digestion) such times.  God is letting you know that He will certainly be with you.

Luv you and pray this gives understanding.

Be blessed.

Quo

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 02/24/2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Que! Thanks much my sister! Amazing interpretation, Love the verses that you shared here! God is able and he is good! I am trusting him in this Journey for I know it is all HIS!

I Love you too my sister! You are a blessing!

Quo Wright

Posted: 02/24/2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

God has a great work for you Maryam and I am confident that you are well able with God on your side.  After I sent the first message, I went to get my sister from work and while I was driving I heard the Holy Ghost say in response to your dream "these are they who will not endure sound doctrine". And those being sent forward to declare the word of the Lord will be persecuted and rejected, mocked and ridiculed but the word of God says greater is He that is me in than he that is in the world.  In all these things we are more than conquerors. -Romans 8:37

Be blessed woman of God!

Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 02/28/2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Que, I bless you my sister and I thank you much for your encouragement and love!

I felt led to pray for you by the father and when I started I got this impression of your heart being like the sponge! Oh how much you love, how much you can bear from people and with people and your surroundings as well! the sponge can soak all what it has been used for and it always needs someone to squeze it so it will go back to it's normal size and be able to take anew! Que, You are a sponge in God's hand and He knows how, when and where he needs to use you! your ministry is for special needs and you will see it by time! You will feel led into specific people to ease up pressures, to lift up burdens, to interceed and the Lord is so much pleased with you and how much you are able to bear! Your heart is a treasure in the father's hand and he is taking good care of you my sister!

The verse that was quickened to my spirit was this " 23 Above all else, guard your heart,  for everything you do flows from it. " Proverbs 4:23

Just saw a woman in so much agony, crying! the face was so sad with all what she is dealing with! You are sharing some of his pain on the cross Que! be encouraged my sister, for he knows your heart and His healing hand is on you, the muscels of your heart will be strenghten over and over and he will teach you to interceed for his people from a place of his rest! He is hovering over you and the air that comes from the movement of his wings will always refresh you! Love and blessings in Jesus name!

Quo Wright

Posted: 02/28/2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Maryam bless you my sweet sister.  I know with certainty this is from Father and it is so encouraging.  Everything that was said describes me to a T!!! Love you much and keep me in your prayers as I will be praying for you as well.

Love u much!!!

Quo

Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 02/29/2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Praise the Lord precious Que!

I want to ask you a question thougth, what did you mean by T when you wrote "  Everything that was said describes me to a T!!! " ?

Love you much too :)

Quo Wright

Posted: 02/29/2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Hey Maryam!

What I meant by this was that everything you said was accurate.  In fact my sister said she'd had a dream about me and when she told me her interpretation of it, I did not rest well in my spirit.  I felt she'd misinterpreted the dream so when you told me what Father had shown you, I was reminded of her dream as well and Father was showing me that indeed she'd misinterpreted the dream.  I love people and often cry out to the Lord for those who are hurting and burdened and separated from Christ.  So again I thank you for sharing this with me and I know that you've been praying for me.

Love you dearly

Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 02/29/2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

Glory to God! Quo, I encourage you to be who you are in the Lord and don't allow any body to discourage you! I am so blessed by having this opportunity to communicate with you on this level my sister! I know that God is for you in all of you as well as for me too

Be blessed all the way! Love always in Christ!

Quo Wright

Posted: 02/29/2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Maryam I feel the same way!!! And thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement.

Be blessed my sister!!!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version