Posted: 01/16/2012 at 8:42am
MINISTRY PRAISE REPORT; JANUARY 15TH, 2012.
Receive warm greetings and love from africa through Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior!
The Lord blessed the congregation yesterday in moving into a deeper spiritual undrestanding of how to break principalities. We have traditional principalties in this area and we stood against together and asked God to come down and break it, Zacharia 3:2 The LORD said to Satan, "The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this man a burning stick snatched from the fire?". We expect and believe the principalities are coming down fast and this is the year to witness the falling.
The Lord blessed us with 2 Souls that accepted the Lord Jesus Christ and joined the flock. One of the women in church was grateful for her marriage restoration. We had other healings of leg pains, flu and chest pains. A Sister, Laurine returned from Nairobi after she was prayed for and regained her health from mental illness, testified and encouraged the church. We thank God for all He has done. Blessings to you for all prayers.
CHURCHES: We are grateful to the Lord for the increase in harvest happened last year. The Lord brought many Souls and several few churches being established. The work is growing fast and there is big harvest only to pray for more workers/ laborers. People have hunger for God, the world is thristy of the Holy Spirit, we pray God does His will. Our Ministry too has grown and needs the Lord to sustain and expand more for establishment and equiping. The Lord has been bringing to Himself an average of 70 to 110 every month throught our churches. Praises and victory in His name.
SERMON: How to Break Strongholds and keep them Broken!
1. AUTHORITY -- Every believer has the right to use the authority of Jesus' name to bind and take authority over Satan's activities. "No one can enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man, and then he will plunder his house" (Mark 3:27). Issue a spoken command to the devil that he is bound and he must leave the stronghold! Exercising authority in the name of Jesus will expel the Devil's influence. "And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues..." (Mark 16:17).
2. INTERCESSION -- Come together with other believers to pray and intercede against strongholds until you get results. There is intensified power in the gathering of more believers. Prayer with fasting intensifies faith, and faith will break strongholds. "Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, "Why could we not cast him out? However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting" (Matthew 17:19,21).
3. DISPLACEMENT -- Establish the presence of God. Where Satan has been commanded to leave, fill it up with God's presence. Where the presence of the Lord is, the Devil isn't! Satan doesn't want to hang around where people are lifting up Jesus in worship, in singing and prayer. The presence of the Lord displaces the Devil. "For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?" (2 Corinthians 6:14).
4. RESISTANCE -- Submit yourselves and draw close to God. The Bible says this is how we resist Satan and he will flee. The Devil runs from submitted, yielded Christians. He runs from your life, and will run away from where you go. "Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you" (James 4:7).
5. OCCUPATION -- Give no place or vacancy to the Devil. With Satan departed, fill the void with God. Let righteousness be the standard rule and behavior. Provide no pocket of rebellion, corruption or immorality in which Satan can find refuge to rebuild his influence or strength. The scripture says to not "give place to the devil" (Eph. 4:27).
6. FORTIFICATION -- Clothe yourself with God's armor. Take upon you daily, the full array of God's spiritual equipment that you may maintain battle-ready status. With the shield of faith, the sword of the Spirit (God's Word) and the other links of armor (Eph. 6:13-17), you will be ready to resist any satanic assault, and will be ready to engage the strongholds in others. "Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil" (Ephesians 6:11). (to be continued)
PRAYERS: We will continue to remember you and the needs in our prayers. We have the dry season here and usually causes famine/ drought and hunger. Please, join us in prayer for the extreme affected areas especially in the Northern Kenya where Somalis flocked in search of food, water and safety, the Kenya Army penetrating the Al Shabaab inside Somalia for the hand of God to be with them all for Victory in His name and security back here in kenya as terror alerts are issued by the government. God is on our side. Remember us in your prayers that God would sustain His work here in africa and spread His Work and Kingdom.
We long to see you someday God willing.
May you be blessed in everything in Jesus mighty name, Amen!
Brother Bushebi and Kenya Ministry.
2 CHRON. 7:14 Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.