Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Northwest US Angel Vision - Updated 6/17 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
djdean

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/15/2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged Quote djdean

May 7th 2011

In a gathering of Prophetic men and women I saw this vision.

There was an incredible tall Angel straddling the Colombia river. This angel was hundreds of feet tall with head bowed down and weeping. The angels tears where flowing into the river and flowing toward the west. Some how I was able to approach the angel and before I could say anything the angel said, “My name is Columbia” The sense was the Angel was weeping due to being alone in the fight for this region and the deep intercession. The response in my heart was one of compassion for the angel’s plight and everything in me wanted to say, “You are not alone, not now. We will join you in the battle”

A scripture came to mind:
Daniel 10:21
“However, I will tell you what is inscribed in the writing of Truth. Yet there is no one who stands firmly with me against these forces except Michael your prince”.

May 14th 2011
During worship here at home this vision came.

I saw again the angel standing over the Columbia River, however as I looked I saw the angel split in two and now there were two angels, one standing in Washington and one in Oregon. They lifted up Silver trumpets with white banners hanging down. They began to blow the trumpets. At this point a rushing stream of angels, thousands and thousands began to flow in one solid stream from heaven and passed between the two angels. They were moving at an amazing speed. As they passed between the two angels they began to fan out to the South, the West and the North. Flowing from the East. Next I noticed they were each holding something in their hands. It was clear that it was one single thing cupped in their hands.

They flew to every home, business, car, park, playground, school and hospital to every single human being in this region and took what was in their hands and placed it into the mouth of each and ever single person. Next one of them flew to me and placed something in my mouth as well.

As I continued stay in the Spirit my attention was drawn again to the two angels blowing trumpets. There continued to be the flow of angels from heaven to earth. Then these two angels split in half and became four angels. Now the last two angels stood back-to-back facing east, with the first two and they began to blow silver trumpets and the angel host began to flow to the east.

What just hit my spirit: “A port has been opened over your land, the heavens have been opened and this is what you are seeing”

Jeremiah 1:12
“You have seen well, for I am watching over My Word to perform it”

May 16th,
While in prayer at a healing room the Lord showed me that every angel that had carried out the morsel was now standing beside each man, women and child. Although some may vomit up and reject the morsel far more will come alive at the scent of water and thrill to find the bread of heaven to satisfy the hunger and thirst for righteousness.

Tonight in sharing this vision with the prayer team, it was my conviction this angel stood near The Dalles Oregon. When I got home I found an email from a Native American minister, that informed me, a gathering of Native American praying for revival will meet at
Celilio park ten miles east of The Dalles Oregon July 13 - 16 this year.

This was shared last night in an email from the above mentioned Native American: (I was unaware of this gathering prior to his email)
You may already know we have planned a summer camp meeting at the Celilo Park about ten miles east of the Dalles. This camp meeting will be right on the river and we are very excited about what God is doing as He has in His sovereignty led us to this site. FYI, the first significant revival among the Native Americans west of the Rockies took place in this area in 1840; it was recorded by Jason Lee the apostle to the Indians that he water baptized over eight hundred Natives. It was reported by Chief White Swan, "that something hot came down from heaven and every one there fell on their faces with tears in their eyes

May 18th
As I am driving around town; now every person I see, I realize an angel of revival standing beside them ready to help usher them into the kingdom of God. They are hungry, we have the food, They are thirsty, we have the water. Matt. 9:37-38 - Who's harvest is it ?

June 17th
During worship as we entered into the high praise as we were lost in worship, I saw the angels that are now standing beside every person in this region, they turned to them and put their hands on their chests to stir up the hunger and the thirst for righteousness.  These are revival angels. I was blown away as I realized thousands and thousands of people in this region are being prepared for revival. When you are hungry you will get up and start looking for something to eat. This revival is upon us and moving quickly. Who will feed them? and with what will they be fed? The true bread from heaven? 

John 4:32, 34
"I have food to eat that you do not know about"
My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to accomplish His work.

John 6:51
I am the living bread that came down out of heaven; if anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread also which I will give for the life of the world is My flesh.”

John 4:35
Do you not say, "There are yet four month, and then comes the harvest"? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes, and look on the fields, that they are white for harvest.

For your consideration

Your fellow workman and brother

Edited by djdean on 06/18/2011 at 8:19am
View djdean's Profile Search for other posts by djdean Visit djdean's Homepage
Kriston Couchey

Posted: 05/18/2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

I have some friends in the northwest I sent this to that really appreciate it!!

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Dee Barnes

Posted: 05/29/2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

Very excited to see this post. The Lord has been talking to us about a Native American revival since 2003.In 08' God gave me a vision-
 I saw rumbling clouds and they were moving fast, and even though I lived near the coast, I felt like I was looking over the tip of the State  where Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, and North Carolina meet. The clouds seem to gather from every direction ..and then boil.

I was facing west, standing at the tip of the four southern states; and to my left, over and above, I saw a man standing in the midst of the mountains facing towards Washington DC., as the bird flies. He was looking intently that direction, and he was leaning forward. His size was not normal (proportionately) with the mountains; he was bigger than they were. He was a man in his prime and he was wearing a blue T-shirt and blue jeans, he was Native American, and his hair was long straight down his shoulders, with the top pulled back in a tail.  I heard the Holy Spirit say, “It is time, now this voice will be heard in the land, and he will have his say.”....

God showed me a blanket woven in all the colors of men..And God said, " All these have a mission to America. They are of different colors and from many different places, but it is the First Peoples who will have the last say ...( I thought of America coming to one full revolution of 400 years.)   -dee

djdean

Posted: 05/30/2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged Quote djdean

Amen Dee,

As I was in the Word this morning and thinking of all God is doing; I felt a pang of concern that we are only one part of this great nation. What He is doing here now He wants to do throughout our nation. I pray that He release and raise up more visionary men and women of God to get the vision for their geographically area. Then reading your post was a such a blessing. Amen We each have our mandate, we each have our designated place of influence. May God release over every area of this nation visions and revelation concerning His plan for each. He seems to be setting divine boundaries that are outside anything in the natural. So I pray for the North East, South, and West. And may we draw encouragement from what He releases to each one. What He reveals and speaks over one region we may all draw upon and claim for our area as well. 

Edited by djdean on 05/30/2011 at 8:18am
djdean

Posted: 06/18/2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged Quote djdean

Updated today as a result of the continuing vision revelation. Not only praying for harvesters to be raised up but also volunteering to join in the harvest. "God grant us place and space, wisdom and counsel, strength and knowledge, understanding in the fear of the Lord as you Holy Spirit rest upon us to do this great work. All glory to the shepherd of our souls, Jesus. 
Michele Hay

Posted: 06/19/2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

...encouraging...thank you all.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version