Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Rumbling in the Earth by Barbara Yoder Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeffrey Stewart

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/05/2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Everything in PARENTHESIS I have heard in my spirit in the past 3-4 days.

Here is the word:

There is a rumbling in the earth. God is rumbling you out of mindsets, positions, identity, locations, relationships, bondages, fears. I was sitting here, and I could hear it. I could hear this constant ongoing and seemingly unending rumbling of rocks under us, and it was shaking everything. It was as if we were standing on rocks, round rocks, and they were all moving and rumbling. And they just kept rumbling. We could hardly maintain our footing.

What I want to say is that there is a rumbling in the earth. God has placed you on unsure footing because He is changing your mind. He is repositioning your feet to place you where He has been developing you to stand—not necessarily geographically, but within the place that you are assigned. He is ((( shifting your anointing, He is increasing your strength and courage, and even now there is a shaking off of the old. There will be no old left.)))

Fear not the instability under your feet, for it will shake, and then it will shake and the shaking will not stop—for the Lord is creating a scenario for massive change, for the church will not look as it has in the past. So look not to the past, but stand in the present and look to the future. For the unsteadiness, the insecurity, the instability and the failure to be able to fully define is of God; because He wants you to let go of how you have known things to be, even how you view things, and He wants you to look to Him and to leaders that God has given to you, to reposition you for the ((( new thing.)))

Fear not the unsteadiness under your feet and also ((( do not try to define it prematurely.))) As you ((( wait upon the Lord,))) He will bring the clarity and the definition. But even the instability and unsteadiness has been created by Him.

There is a rumbling that has already started in the heavens. But the Lord would declare to you that the rumbling is also now on earth under the feet of leaders, for He is calling us out of the old, out of the past, out of that which would trap us in ((( nonproductivity and irrelevancy,))) (me: take away ineffectiveness and people OF faith will be ministered to) to reposition us for the future. And we will not only look spiritually different, we will not look the same physically—the way we have in the past—for we have entered a season of massive change.

"Fear not the rumbling, for I will shake you out of the systems and paradigms that have held the church captive and I will cause you to be poured out in a whole new way to the world. I am shaking the church and I am shaking the world. The rumbling will not soon disappear, until it has accomplished its ((( full work ))) to shake the church and to shake the world. For I will have a meeting place with My people, and what is left when the rumbling is done will be a people who release the kingdom of God on earth. And the church will be poured out into the world." (See Hebrews 12.)

As I was pondering this word, the Spirit of God fell on me and I wrote the rest of this on July 23, 2010.

"I am delivering you out of Babylon and I am delivering Babylon out of you. For I will have a people in this hour who like Daniel stood within Babylon, but Babylon was not in him. At times ((( fear will grip you like a vise and you will wonder if you can withstand the fear. It will feel like terror will overtake you.))) (me: stand fast do not move until I say so)

"But I say to you it is part of the shaking, I am shaking you out of Babylon and shaking Babylon out of you so that you can ((( stand in the midst and rule.))) (me: walk in the power and authority of the Holy Spirit for healing and deliverance) When your shaking is complete, there will come a ((( delivering mantle))) on you and you will cause the gates of Babylon to shake and its walls will fall.

"Fear not when Babylon falls around you. There will be much rubble, but I will release you as I released Joseph and Daniel in the midst of trouble and destruction. And I will (((deliver many who have been captive in Babylon into your hands.))) They will see and recognize your Deliverer. And they will turn and bow their knee.

"Position yourselves, lift up your voices and praise. For like I delivered Jehoshaphat and his people, I will deliver you. Arise, Judah, and begin to sing. Sing like Jehoshaphat's army did before the enemy. 'Praise the Lord, for His mercy endures forever.' (See 2 Chronicles 20.) The battle will rage. At times you will feel like your mind will fail and your heart will faint. You will be overtaken with unspeakable pain and turmoil. Listen not to the raging of the enemy and tormenting fear within you. Your mind will not fail nor will your heart faint. (me; Continue to praise the Father and His Son Jesus Christ NO MATTER what happens)

((( "Stand still and see the salvation of the Lord.))) ( me: Ephesians 6) Position yourselves. Lift up your hands to the Lord and begin to sing, 'Praise the Lord, for His mercy endures forever.' Fear not what you see and feel, for in the midst of the shaking I will create a door of deliverance. Watch for the door. I will open the door of deliverance ("escape"). (((Strength will overtake you, and you will be transformed—into one who has slipped out of the trap of death laid for you.))) You will move with one step in front of the enemy, and he will not overtake you. Lift up your hands, lift up your voice, declare the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

"Keep going, press all the way through, for as you worship I will break out with a 'revival spirit' upon you. When that revival spirit breaks out and spreads it will create great light, and many will run to it. (See Is. 60:1-2.) ((( Don't stop, don't give up.))) I am on the verge of pouring out a miraculous revival spirit upon you. When that happens, every vice will release, every stronghold will break, every flooded river will part-((( no obstacle or hindrance—nothing—will be able to deter you or hold you back.")))

God is here. He is at work and moving greatly behind the scenes. He is about ready to pour out a miraculous revelation of His Son, Jesus—Christ in us, the hope of glory. Don't back up, don't sit down, don't run in panic or fear. Keep going straight ahead. ((( Radically worship your way through this narrow place, for the spirit of revival is about to overtake you. You will know life and freedom as you have never known it before. And you will be delivered into your place when the shaking is done.)))

About the author: Barbara J. Yoder is the founder and senior pastor of Shekinah Christian Church (shekinahchurch.org) in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and is known for her cutting-edge apostolic and prophetic breakthrough ministry. She travels nationally and internationally ministering in churches, conferences and seminars. Yoder is the author of several books, including Taking on Goliath (Charisma House). To order a copy of the book, click here. This prophetic word also appears on her blog page at barbarayoderblog.com.

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 08/05/2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Quote:
"I am delivering you out of Babylon and I am delivering Babylon out of you. For I will have a people in this hour who like Daniel stood within Babylon, but Babylon was not in him. At times ((( fear will grip you like a vise and you will wonder if you can withstand the fear. It will feel like terror will overtake you.))) (me: stand fast do not move until I say so)

"But I say to you it is part of the shaking, I am shaking you out of Babylon and shaking Babylon out of you so that you can ((( stand in the midst and rule.))) (me: walk in the power and authority of the Holy Spirit for healing and deliverance) When your shaking is complete, there will come a ((( delivering mantle))) on you and you will cause the gates of Babylon to shake and its walls will fall.

"Fear not when Babylon falls around you. There will be much rubble, but I will release you as I released Joseph and Daniel in the midst of trouble and destruction. And I will (((deliver many who have been captive in Babylon into your hands.))) They will see and recognize your Deliverer. And they will turn and bow their knee.

This is confirmation.  He is going to use the shaking for HIS GLORY and many, many salvations will come out of it.  All that man is holding onto will be removed so they will seek HIM.  He thinks on the ETERNAL Perspective, He is far more interested in souls than our 401K's

He gave this word a few weeks ago:

Thunders are coming from heaven. This country will be shaken. Every country will be shaken.

The day of man is over in His Church. Man has kept Him separate from His Bride, man has held His Bride down. This is over.

He is going to shake this nation, and this world. Every country will be shaken. He is going to use this shaking for His Glory. He is going to use this shaking. And His Bride will awaken and shine with His Glory.

Everything in this country will be shaken. The economic system will collapse. He will use this to His Glory. It must occur for this Nation to be saved. He says do not go by what you see on TV, do not go by what you read in the papers, go by what you see in My Word.

Everything in this country will be shaken, not just economically. But He will use this shaking to save this Nation. He will use this shaking for His Glory.

Abortions will cease. The evil from Hollywood will cease. All these things will cease, but it will be by His Hand. Not the legal system.

Every major city, every single one, will be shaken with His Power. Businesses will be closed because people will stay out of work worshipping God. Thousands will be in the streets worshipping My Name. ENTIRE Hospitals will be emptied by My Healing power. ALL WILL KNOW THAT I AM GOD before I return, and that I sent My Son to save them.

My Bride will rise. The Middle East will be shaken by My Power. China will be shaken by My Power. All - ALL will hear the gospel, and all who want to be saved, will be saved

Confirmation:

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- July 22, 2010:

This is the beginning of a new, fresh move of My Spirit, and the enemy will do all he can to prevent you from getting in on it. Watch for opportunities to confront and overcome the powers of darkness that come against you that would keep you from moving in the flow of My purposes. Stay alert, and continue to gain spiritual momentum. Refuse to be stopped or hindered in any way, says the Lord.

Romans 16:20 And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Teresa Hill

Posted: 08/05/2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged Quote Teresa Hill

wow 

"Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts." Zechariah 4:6
View Teresa Hill's Profile Search for other posts by Teresa Hill Visit Teresa Hill's Homepage
Gayle Getz

Posted: 08/05/2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Rumblings have gotten so loud & constant here that I was actually sensing the movement in my physical body. I text messaged a Sister/friend on July 31, 2010, with these words, "Hearin' Rumblings, if I was hearin' from natural I'd guess someone was dynamiting somewhere... But I know I'm hearing from the spirit here-coming quite often now. I began to hear, "Let MY Peace rule in your heart, & refuse to worry about anything." So I did, and so I do. I can only hear HIS voice when I 'stay in peace'. "The Word/JESUS keeps me in perfect peace, because my mind is stayed on the Word/JESUS, because I trust the Word/JESUS."  Ps. 91 'flows through me like a river' as I speak it over those Holy One has given me to stand in the gap for... Been decreein' &  singin', Is.43:1-3 into my neighborhood & city. If anyone of you is having an 'all out attack from the enemy using his fear tactics' I exhort you to go read aloud the words Is. 40:28-31.  YEAH GOD!!! (((Yes, HE is USING this shaking for HIS GLORY-manifested Sons of God, COME FORTH!)))  HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!!  \o/\o/\o/

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 08/05/2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

They are the thunders from the Throne.  Lighting and Thunder are increasing from His Throne.  The Lightning is seeking out those in leadership who are not bowed down.  satan was cast down by that same lightning.  All who exalt themselves are subject to it.  And the Thunder is His Authority shaking that which is not submitted to His Authority, both inside and outside the Church.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version