Posted: 13/05/2010 at 6:06pm
Solid Prayers For
Covering: *Short Bible Exposition
*Short Prophetic Words of Comfort and Fulfillment
*60 Solid Prayer Points for Personal,
Family and Group Use.
By ABRAHAM G. ALADEMERIN
arise and have
mercy upon Zion:
for the time
to favour her,
yea, the set time
is come” (Ps 102:13)
GOD IS ABUNDANTLY ABLE:
“For promotion cometh neither
from the east, nor from
the west, nor from the south.
But God is the judge:
he putheth down one, and
setteth up another” (Ps 75:6-7).
“And he changeth
the times and the seasons:
he removeth kings,
and setteth up kings:
he giveth wisdom unto the wise,
and knowledge to them that
know understanding” (Da 2:21).
MAY IT PLEASE THE LORD
TO SET YOU UP.
Copyright © 2010 By ABRAHAM G. ALADEMERIN All right reserved
This booklet contains short Bible Exposition; short prophetic words of comfort and fulfillment, and 60 solid and soluble prayer points for personal retreat, family and group use.
* Ministering Comfort and Solution to Specific Issues of life.
* Exposing God’s Promises to Believers and How to obtain them.
*Increasing and Building up Believers on Faith to Possessing their Possessions in the Lord.
* Exposing How Scriptures could be used for Prayers for Christian Revival, Transformation and Possession.
We hope it will encourage you to read through and purpose in your heart that you have benefits to claim from the Lord and posses as your inheritance on earth. In response to your meditation, seek the face of the Lord for adequate favour in these times of His divine visitation.
You are invited to write to us or call for any information, counseling, or intersession you need.
THE LORD IS ABUNDANTLY ABLE.
Copyright © 2010 By ABRAHAM G. ALADEMERIN All right reserved
As you arise in prayers to receive God’s abundant favour and shine, be aware of the secrets of answered prayers that will bring God’s favour to your bosom. The Bible says:
“Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.” (Eph 3:20).
For God is Almighty, all sufficient, He is able to do exceeding abundantly (without limit) above (greater and more than) all that we desire or require from Him, but surely according to the power that worketh in us.
When we are not filled with the power of faith in prayer and right desire within us (pure heart) with works of righteousness, God tarries in answering our prayers. The power working in us is ignited by the rivers of the living water in us, which is the Holy Spirit.
Therefore, brethren, do following things this moment to move the Holy Spirit into actions. To move Him to arise and intercede for you in the presence of the Lord and favour you with visible answers to your invisible heart desire. He is the power that worked mightily in those that have succeeded and prospered in the kingdom of God.
For the Holy Spirit to work His power in you this moment, meditate on these scriptures:
“But ye beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life” (Jude 20, 21).
1. Increase your faith: To increase or build your most holy faith in yourself is to believe strongly in God that he is God of possibilities and he rewards them that diligently seek Him. Your diligence in seeking God with strong belief in Him and abounding in His word with works of righteousness is a perfect build up (Heb 11:6; Jas 1:6-8; Col 2:7).
2. Pray in the Holy Ghost: Real faith is a strong back up to praying in the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost is associated with holy men of adequate faith - faith that daily increase. How would you pray in the Holy Ghost?
(a) By first worshiping the Holy Trinity: God the Father, our Lord Jesus the Son, and our comforter - the Holy Ghost – the Spirit of truth and power; taking your mind away from worries or anxieties and selfish motives. God is worthy to be praised (Ps 99:5). To worship God is to adore and give glory to Him for all He was or has done, for all He is or He is doing, and for all He has for you in future or will still do. To worship God is to delight and revel in Him, and to express to Him His love, which He shed or bestowed upon your life. To worship in the spirit (Jn 4:24) is to bring our humble hearts into God’s presence to acknowledge His love in our lives. This is a true worship, which can only be done through the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit leads the Christian fellowship in His great work of worship, but we must humble our hearts in submission to His leading.
(b) By committing your prayers into the hands of the Holy Spirit to direct in the will of God: Holy Spirit helps Christians to pray. What we cannot put into words, He offers to God on our behalf. He prays for us (Ro 8:25-27). True worship in God create avenue for the Holy Spirit to direct or lead you to pray in the will of God. The Bible says the Holy Spirit bear witness with our personal spirit that we are children of God (Ro 8:16). In like manner worshiping God in spirit (personal spirit in your humble heart) and in truth (God’s word) would have impact when such a heart is very submissive to the direction of the Holy Spirit. There is a witness also in our prayer presentation to God.
God’s word is truth; so is the testimony of Jesus and the gospel proclaimed by the apostles and genuine ministers of God today all over the world. Any one that has not believed in Jesus and confessed him is far from the truth and still lives in bondage of ignorance. Such cannot worship in the spirit and truth and cannot pray in the Holy Spirit for he is not associated with the Holy Spirit for the carnal mind or heart enmity against God (Ro 8:5-8). Holy Spirit in us is to strengthen us with might to worship God and to pray according to his will (Eph 3:14-20)
3. Remain in the love of God: What is the love of God? The love of God supersedes all human understanding. It is the composition of Jesus. Jesus Christ is the embodiment of God’s love. So abounding in Christ salvation is remaining in the love of God (1 Jn 4:8-10). Remaining in the love of God could simply be expressed in three ways:
(a) Love others (1 Jn 4:20-21).
(b) Obey God’s commandments or law (Dt 13:3-4, 1 Jn 5:2-3).
(c) Hate evil (Ps 97:10; Ro 12:9).
4. Wait for the mercy of Christ: To wait for the mercy of Christ is to be expectant of the second coming of Jesus Christ. We must focus at the blessed hope that leads us to eternal salvation in Christ Jesus. Eternal life is future oriented in Jude 21 which the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ brings to us. In the mean time, God’s loving vigilance should be matched by ours. As we wait for the last day mercy of Christ, we have cogent reasons not only to persevere in faith, pray in the Holy Ghost, but also to express our stability in the love of God by calling others to the gospel of Christ that saved our lives. Amid persecution and ridicule, evangelism is still the order of the day.
We must therefore understand that:
(a) Obedience keeps us in the love of God;
(b) We are sharing the message of eternal life, people need to hear;
(c) We display mercy to the lost, and
(d) People are saved from the eternal flame (Jude 21-23; Mt 25:4).
We are to do this great work in fear and holy living, hating all things spotted by the sinful flesh. To be obedient to our Lord, we must share our faith.
Finally, wait for the mercy of Christ for God’s mercy and power received through our Lord are able to keep us safe and to fill us with triumphant joy on judgment day (Jude 24). This is the greatest favour to receive from the Lord Our Salvation.
God will do well to you and change your situation for better. He will hear your prayer, look down on you from heaven, appear to you in His glory, loose you from the chains of your oppressors and build you up.
“When the LORD shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory. He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer. This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people, which shall be created, shall praise the LORD. For he hath looked down on the height of his sanctuary; from heaven did the LORD behold the earth; To hear the groaning of the prisoner; to loose those that appointed to death; To declare the name of the LORD in Zion, and his praise in Jerusalem(Ps 102:16-21).
Favour means change of situation positively:-
- Changing negative to positive;
- Turning terrible situation to credible one
- Building up what is broken in one’s life, heart, business, family, etc (vs. 16);
- Regarding the prayer of the destitute (destitute means having no food, no clothing, no shelter or money) and not despise their prayer (vs. 17);
- Hearing the groaning of the prisoner (the oppressed, the sick, the afflicted, the poverty bound, etc) Vs 20;
- Losing those that appointed to death (Vs 20);
- Declaring the name of the Lord in the Church (Vs 20), this is all about testimonies of His favour;
- Declaring the praise of the Lord in our homes or families, in our cities and nations (Vs 21).
All the Lord need from you is your pure heart of faith in receiving from Him.
“Let us therefore come boldly into the throne of grace that, we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” (Heb 4:16)
Copyright © 2010 By ABRAHAM G. ALADEMERIN All right reserved
(60 Prayer Points)
Isaiah 61:1-11 & 60:1-22.
As you go into prayer Revival, ask Holy Spirit to intercede for you in the presence and will of God with deep worship from your humble heart for in the heart lies the issues of life. Tell God if He wills, He should answer your prayer. God answering our prayers and our ability to do things right is based on His willingness (Jas 4:14-15; Mt 8:1-4; Ac 18:21; 1 Co 4:19).
In Matthew 28:39, Jesus prayed to God His Father saying “......O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless NOT AS I WILL, but AS THOU WILT”.
Your ASSURANCE is that God is willing to grant your request (Jer 29:11-14; 33:3; Mt 7:7-11; etc). Jesus response in Matthew 8:3 – “I will; be thou clean” would be God’s response to us if we ask Him anything in absolute humility, according to His will (Jas 4:10).
Telling God “LET YOUR WILL BE DONE” is simple demonstration of humility in acknowledging God as the Almighty, that has all the power to do all things (Da 2:20-22). This simple statement would enable God’s willingness, sprung Him to action in fulfilling His promises in our lives.
PART 1 (Isaiah 61:1-11):
1. God of heaven and earth, loose me from satanic captivity of failure and un-productivity and proclaim your freedom into my life, my family and my business or job (vs. 1)
2. Lord, proclaim my release from the prison of darkness. (vs. 1)
3. Lord make this moment my moment of your comfort and favor (vs. 2)
4. Lord, cancel my mourning and grieve today and replace it with your comfort. Let my family, etc flourish in your comfort (vs. 2 & 3)
5. Lord, my life is full of ashes, in your mercy, remove them and decorate me with a crown of beauty (vs. 3).
6. Lord, remove my mourning and anoint me with the oil of gladness (vs. 3).
7. Lord, destroy the Spirit of despair in my life and give me a garment of praise (vs. 3).
8. Lord, plant my family and me into a place of favour where my glory and that of my family will shine. (vs. 3).
9. Lord, rebuild my life of ruins and restore my long devastated places. (vs. 4).
10. Lord, raise foreigners to prosper me. (vs. 5).
11. Lord, you are God of favour, make me feed on the wealth of nations and boast in their riches. (vs. 6).
12. Lord, destroy every seed of shame in my life and family, and make me rejoice in the inheritance of your blessings (vs. 7).
13. Lord, above all, establish an everlasting covenant with me and grant unto me and my family everlasting joy (vs. 7-8).
14. Lord, clothe me with the garment of salvation and cover me with the rope of righteousness (vs. 10 & 11).
PART 2 (Isaiah 60:1-22):
15. Lord, in these times of darkness (evil manifestations) arise upon me and let your glory be seen upon my life (vs. 1-2).
16. Lord, because I have risen brightly today to posses your blessing, cause the gentiles to come to the light of Jesus Christ in me and the kings to the brightness of rising, and make me to possess their riches (vs. 3).
17. Lord, open my eyes to possess your riches make them to flow together in my bosom and enlarge my coast (vs. 5).
18. Lord, make the abundance of the sea, the treasures of the darkness and the hidden riches of secret places be converted unto me (vs. 5; Isa 45:3).
19. Lord, because you have made me a vessel of your glory, I decree my portion of the blessings you are distributing daily all over the world to come unto me to show your praise in my life (vs. 6-7).
20. Lord, in your favour, have mercy on me and my household, raise sons of strangers to bless me and their kings to minister bountiful substances of honour and prosperity unto me (vs. 10).
21. Lord, every door that is shut against my riches and gates against my breakthroughs, and against the riches destined to come unto me, cause them to open continually day and night so that people may bring unto me the riches of the Gentiles (vs. 11; Isa 45:1-2).
22. Lord, bring kings of the Gentiles into my home and ways to bless me (vs. 11).
23. Lord, every kingdom or powers that hold unto my blessing and refuse to let them come my way, send your destruction upon them (vs. 12).
24. Lord, bring the glory you created my country with and the rest of the world unto me to beautify my life (vs. 13).
25. Lord, every enemy of my life that have afflicted and despised me, arrest them, and make them to fall down at the soles of my feet in shame and total subjection to the glory of your son Jesus (vs. 14).
26. Lord, because I have been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through me to bless me, according to your word, make me an external excellency, a joy of this generation (vs. 15).
27. Lord, my God, the mighty one of Jacob, make me suck the milk of the gentiles and the breast of kings because I know for sure that you are my Saviour and my Redeemer (vs. 16).
28. Lord, bring good tidings worthy of gold, silver, brass and iron into my life and business that will cancel every profit that is not valuable (vs. 17).
29. Lord, destroy every seed of violence and destruction in my life, home and business and make my walls salvation and my gates praise (vs. 18).
30. Lord, be unto me everlasting light and glory (vs. 19).
31. Lord, make the glory you created me with to show, and destroy every power that has been causing it to go down or withdraw itself, (vs. 20).
32. Lord let it please you today to end the days of my mourning (vs. 20).
33. Lord, let your power of righteousness be a portion of every member of my family that we may till eternity not be casted away from your kingdom (vs. 21).
34. Lord, for you alone to be glorified, let it please you to make me and every member of my family inherit the blessings of this land forever, and the branch of your planting, and the work of your hands (vs. 21).
35. Lord, let it please you to multiply me and my household in riches and honour that I and members of my family (my husband, or wife and children) will become strong nation in the Lord. (vs. 22).
PART 3 ADDITIONAL PASSAGES:
36. Lord, let your grace be enough for me in preserving my life, let me not be a cast away on the last day (Ge 6:8).
37. Lord, let it please you to favour me today make me fruitful in all my endeavours, multiply me and establish a new covenant of favour with me (Lev 26:9).
38. Lord, I want to grow daily in favour, grant me your child favour from above and connect me in favour with people around me and afar off (Isa 2:26; Lk 2:52).
39. Lord let your beauty be released upon me and my family (Ps 90:17a). That I may obtain favour in the sight of all around me and in the sight of kings and men in authority (Esther 2:15-17; 5:2).
40. Lord established to your glory the work of my hands upon me (Ps 90:17b).
41. Lord, I am helpless without you, grant me the Spirit of wisdom, the fullness of the spirit of Christ, the key to obtaining everlasting life and favour from you (Pr 8:35).
42. Lord, let my triumphant cross into the year ahead of me be a new beginning of breakthrough (Isa 42:8-9; 2 Cor 5:17).
43. Lord, send the good news of new things into my life and family this year (Ge 45:26-28).
44. Lord, this year, give me a new vision that will make me great (Ge 46:1-2).
45. Lord set me on the move to my place of greatness (vs. 3-4).
46. Lord, take me to my place of dominion where I will have possessions, and grow, and multiply exceedingly in all things (Ge 47:11, 27).
47. Lord, as I cross into the year ahead, subdue nations (forces of darkness) before me and my family (Isa 45:1).
48. Lord, break me and straighten my path to my greatness (vs. 2).
49. Lord, break in pieces and cut asunder hindrances on the way of my greatness (vs. 2).
50. Lord, give me the hidden treasures spiritually and physically that will make me great in years ahead (vs. 3).
51. Lord, arise and let there be no casting down in my life again. I decree lifting up out of troubled waters; out of floods of life, out of afflictions, etc. (Job 27:29).
52. Lord, bring forth to light every hidden thing in my life and bind the floods of hardship (Job 28:11).
53. Lord, use your strength to turn my sorrow to joy before you (Job 41:22).
54. Lord, bless my latter end more than the beginning (Job 42:12).
55. Lord, you have tried me, make me come forth as gold and perform every good thing you have destined for my life (Job 23:10-14).
56. Lord, you have called me into the kingdom of your beloved Son - Jesus Christ, let it please you to bless me and increase me this year (Isa 51:2).
57. Lord let it please you to comfort me, my family and all my waste places (vs. 3).
58. Lord, end my wilderness, and make my wilderness like Eden, and desert like the garden of the Lord, a place of abundant provisions and comfort (vs. 3).
59. Lord, you made glorious the end of Abraham and Sarah, make my life and family a glory to behold.
60. Lord, with all honour and majesty to your holy name I decree into my life, business and family from this year: JOY and GLADNESS, THANKSGIVING, and the VOICE OF MELODY. This is my adequate and abundant portion. (vs. 3).
IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME (AMEN).
Believe your prayers are answered:
Your belief will bring speedy manifestation of God’s approval (Mk 11:24). Now thank God for answered prayers, rejoice in him and be expectant of a favorable and profitable days, months and years ahead.
“In every thing, give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you” (1Th 5:16&18).
GOSPEL AFRICA – MISSION TRIPS
An outreach unit of
MISSIONARY APOSTOLIC NETWORK (MAN)
Copyright © 2010 By ABRAHAM GEORGE ALADEMERIN All right reserved
Edited by Ron McGatlin on 18/01/2011 at 4:30pm