Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

PRAYER Initiatives & Requests
OpenHeaven.com Forum : PRAYER Initiatives & Requests
Subject Topic: 60 Solid Prayers For The Lord’s Favour - Abraham G. Alademerin Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/13/2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Solid Prayers For

THE LORD’S

FAVOUR

Covering:   *Short Bible Exposition

*Short Prophetic Words of Comfort and Fulfillment

*60 Solid Prayer Points for Personal,

Family and Group Use.

By ABRAHAM G. ALADEMERIN

“Thou shalt

arise and have

mercy upon Zion:

for the time

to favour her,

yea, the set time

is come” (Ps 102:13)

____________________________________________________________ ______________________________

GOD IS ABUNDANTLY ABLE:

“For promotion cometh neither

from the east, nor from

the west, nor from the south.

But God is the judge:

he putheth down one, and

setteth up another” (Ps 75:6-7).

“And he changeth

the times and the seasons:

he removeth kings,

and setteth up kings:

he giveth wisdom unto the wise,

and knowledge to them that

know understanding” (Da 2:21).

MAY IT PLEASE THE LORD

TO SET YOU UP.

____________________________________________________________ _________________________________

Copyright © 2010 By ABRAHAM G. ALADEMERIN All right reserved

INTRODUCTION

This booklet contains short Bible Exposition; short prophetic words of comfort and fulfillment, and 60 solid and soluble prayer points for personal retreat, family and group use.

VISION:

* Ministering Comfort and Solution to Specific Issues of life.

* Exposing God’s Promises to Believers and How to obtain them.

*Increasing and Building up Believers on Faith to Possessing their Possessions in the Lord.

* Exposing How Scriptures could be used for Prayers for Christian Revival, Transformation and Possession.

We hope it will encourage you to read through and purpose in your heart that you have benefits to claim from the Lord and posses as your inheritance on earth. In response to your meditation, seek the face of the Lord for adequate favour in these times of His divine visitation.

You are invited to write to us or call for any information, counseling, or intersession you need.

THE LORD IS ABUNDANTLY ABLE.

SECRETS OF

ANSWERED PRAYER:

As you arise in prayers to receive God’s abundant favour and shine, be aware of the secrets of answered prayers that will bring God’s favour to your bosom. The Bible says:

“Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.” (Eph 3:20).

For God is Almighty, all sufficient, He is able to do exceeding abundantly (without limit) above (greater and more than) all that we desire or require from Him, but surely according to the power that worketh in us.

When we are not filled with the power of faith in prayer and right desire within us (pure heart) with works of righteousness, God tarries in answering our prayers. The power working in us is ignited by the rivers of the living water in us, which is the Holy Spirit.

Therefore, brethren, do following things this moment to move the Holy Spirit into actions. To move Him to arise and intercede for you in the presence of the Lord and favour you with visible answers to your invisible heart desire. He is the power that worked mightily in those that have succeeded and prospered in the kingdom of God.

For the Holy Spirit to work His power in you this moment, meditate on these scriptures:

“But ye beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life” (Jude 20, 21).

1. Increase your faith: To increase or build your most holy faith in yourself is to believe strongly in God that he is God of possibilities and he rewards them that diligently seek Him. Your diligence in seeking God with strong belief in Him and abounding in His word with works of righteousness is a perfect build up (Heb 11:6; Jas 1:6-8; Col 2:7).

2. Pray in the Holy Ghost: Real faith is a strong back up to praying in the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost is associated with holy men of adequate faith - faith that daily increase. How would you pray in the Holy Ghost?

(a) By first worshiping the Holy Trinity: God the Father, our Lord Jesus the Son, and our comforter - the Holy Ghost – the Spirit of truth and power; taking your mind away from worries or anxieties and selfish motives. God is worthy to be praised (Ps 99:5). To worship God is to adore and give glory to Him for all He was or has done, for all He is or He is doing, and for all He has for you in future or will still do. To worship God is to delight and revel in Him, and to express to Him His love, which He shed or bestowed upon your life. To worship in the spirit (Jn 4:24) is to bring our humble hearts into God’s presence to acknowledge His love in our lives. This is a true worship, which can only be done through the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit leads the Christian fellowship in His great work of worship, but we must humble our hearts in submission to His leading.  

(b) By committing your prayers into the hands of the Holy Spirit to direct in the will of God: Holy Spirit helps Christians to pray. What we cannot put into words, He offers to God on our behalf. He prays for us (Ro 8:25-27). True worship in God create avenue for the Holy Spirit to direct or lead you to pray in the will of God. The Bible says the Holy Spirit bear witness with our personal spirit that we are children of God (Ro 8:16). In like manner worshiping God in spirit (personal spirit in your humble heart) and in truth (God’s word) would have impact when such a heart is very submissive to the direction of the Holy Spirit. There is a witness also in our prayer presentation to God.

God’s word is truth; so is the testimony of Jesus and the gospel proclaimed by the apostles and genuine ministers of God today all over the world. Any one that has not believed in Jesus and confessed him is far from the truth and still lives in bondage of ignorance. Such cannot worship in the spirit and truth and cannot pray in the Holy Spirit for he is not associated with the Holy Spirit for the carnal mind or heart enmity against God (Ro 8:5-8). Holy Spirit in us is to strengthen us with might to worship God and to pray according to his will (Eph 3:14-20)

3. Remain in the love of God: What is the love of God? The love of God supersedes all human understanding. It is the composition of Jesus. Jesus Christ is the embodiment of God’s love. So abounding in Christ salvation is remaining in the love of God (1 Jn 4:8-10). Remaining in the love of God could simply be expressed in three ways:

(a) Love others (1 Jn 4:20-21).

(b) Obey God’s commandments or law (Dt 13:3-4, 1 Jn 5:2-3).

(c) Hate evil (Ps 97:10; Ro 12:9).

4.  Wait for the mercy of Christ: To wait for the mercy of Christ is to be expectant of the second coming of Jesus Christ. We must focus at the blessed hope that leads us to eternal salvation in Christ Jesus. Eternal life is future oriented in Jude 21 which the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ brings to us. In the mean time, God’s loving vigilance should be matched by ours. As we wait for the last day mercy of Christ, we have cogent reasons not only to persevere in faith, pray in the Holy Ghost, but also to express our stability in the love of God by calling others to the gospel of Christ that saved our lives. Amid persecution and ridicule, evangelism is still the order of the day.

We must therefore understand that:

(a) Obedience keeps us in the love of God;

(b) We are sharing the message of eternal life, people need to hear;

(c) We display mercy to the lost, and

(d) People are saved from the eternal flame (Jude 21-23; Mt 25:4).

We are to do this great work in fear and holy living, hating all things spotted by the sinful flesh. To be obedient to our Lord, we must share our faith.

Finally, wait for the mercy of Christ for God’s mercy and power received through our Lord are able to keep us safe and to fill us with triumphant joy on judgment day (Jude 24). This is the greatest favour to receive from the Lord Our Salvation.

God will do well to you and change your situation for better. He will hear your prayer, look down on you from heaven, appear to you in His glory, loose you from the chains of your oppressors and build you up.

“When the LORD shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory. He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer. This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people, which shall be created, shall praise the LORD. For he hath looked down on the height of his sanctuary; from heaven did the LORD behold the earth; To hear the groaning of the prisoner; to loose those that appointed to death; To declare the name of the LORD in Zion, and his praise in Jerusalem(Ps 102:16-21).

Favour means change of situation positively:-

- Changing negative to positive;

- Turning terrible situation to credible one

- Building up what is broken in one’s life, heart,     business, family, etc (vs. 16);

- Regarding the prayer of the destitute (destitute means having no food, no clothing, no shelter or money) and not despise their prayer (vs. 17);

- Hearing the groaning of the prisoner (the oppressed, the sick, the afflicted, the poverty bound, etc) Vs 20;

- Losing those that appointed to death (Vs 20);

- Declaring the name of the Lord in the Church (Vs 20), this is all about testimonies of His favour;

- Declaring the praise of the Lord in our homes or families, in our cities and nations (Vs 21).

All the Lord need from you is your pure heart of faith in receiving from Him.

“Let us therefore come boldly into the throne of grace that, we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” (Heb 4:16)

PRAYER REVIVAL

(60 Prayer Points)

Isaiah 61:1-11 & 60:1-22.

As you go into prayer Revival, ask Holy Spirit to intercede for you in the presence and will of God with deep worship from your humble heart for in the heart lies the issues of life. Tell God if He wills, He should answer your prayer. God answering our prayers and our ability to do things right is based on His willingness (Jas 4:14-15; Mt 8:1-4; Ac 18:21; 1 Co 4:19).

In Matthew 28:39, Jesus prayed to God His Father saying “......O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless NOT AS I WILL, but AS THOU WILT”.

Your ASSURANCE is that God is willing to grant your request (Jer 29:11-14; 33:3; Mt 7:7-11; etc). Jesus response in Matthew 8:3 – “I will; be thou clean” would be God’s response to us if we ask Him anything in absolute humility, according to His will (Jas 4:10).

Telling God “LET YOUR WILL BE DONE” is simple demonstration of humility in acknowledging God as the Almighty, that has all the power to do all things (Da 2:20-22). This simple statement would enable God’s willingness, sprung Him to action in fulfilling His promises in our lives.

PART 1 (Isaiah 61:1-11):

1. God of heaven and earth, loose me from satanic captivity of failure and un-productivity and proclaim your freedom into my life, my family and my business or job (vs. 1)

2. Lord, proclaim my release from the prison of darkness. (vs. 1)

3. Lord make this moment my moment of your comfort and favor (vs. 2)

4. Lord, cancel my mourning and grieve today and replace it with your comfort. Let my family, etc flourish in your comfort (vs. 2 & 3)

5. Lord, my life is full of ashes, in your mercy, remove them and decorate me with a crown of beauty (vs. 3).

6. Lord, remove my mourning and anoint me with the oil of gladness (vs. 3).

7. Lord, destroy the Spirit of despair in my life and give me a garment of praise (vs. 3).

8. Lord, plant my family and me into a place of favour where my glory and that of my family will shine. (vs. 3).

9. Lord, rebuild my life of ruins and restore my long devastated places. (vs. 4).

10. Lord, raise foreigners to prosper me. (vs. 5).

11. Lord, you are God of favour, make me feed on the wealth of nations and boast in their riches. (vs. 6).

12. Lord, destroy every seed of shame in my life and family, and make me rejoice in the inheritance of your blessings (vs. 7).

13. Lord, above all, establish an everlasting covenant with me and grant unto me and my family everlasting joy (vs. 7-8).

14. Lord, clothe me with the garment of salvation and cover me with the rope of righteousness (vs. 10 & 11).

PART 2 (Isaiah 60:1-22):

15. Lord, in these times of darkness (evil manifestations) arise upon me and let your glory be seen upon my life (vs. 1-2).

16. Lord, because I have risen brightly today to posses your blessing, cause the gentiles to come to the light of Jesus Christ in me and the kings to the brightness of rising, and make me to possess their riches (vs. 3).

17. Lord, open my eyes to possess your riches make them to flow together in my bosom and enlarge my coast (vs. 5).

18. Lord, make the abundance of the sea, the treasures of the darkness and the hidden riches of secret places be converted unto me (vs. 5; Isa 45:3).

19. Lord, because you have made me a vessel of your glory, I decree my portion of the blessings you are distributing daily all over the world to come unto me to show your praise in my life (vs. 6-7).

20. Lord, in your favour, have mercy on me and my household, raise sons of strangers to bless me and their kings to minister bountiful substances of honour and prosperity unto me (vs. 10).

21. Lord, every door that is shut against my riches and gates against my breakthroughs, and against the riches destined to come unto me, cause them to open continually day and night so that people may bring unto me the riches of the Gentiles (vs. 11; Isa 45:1-2).

22. Lord, bring kings of the Gentiles into my home and ways to bless me (vs. 11).

23. Lord, every kingdom or powers that hold unto my blessing and refuse to let them come my way, send your destruction upon them (vs. 12).

24. Lord, bring the glory you created my country with and the rest of the world unto me to beautify my life (vs. 13).

25. Lord, every enemy of my life that have afflicted and despised me, arrest them, and make them to fall down at the soles of my feet in shame and total subjection to the glory of your son Jesus (vs. 14).

26. Lord, because I have been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through me to bless me, according to your word, make me an external excellency, a joy of this generation (vs. 15).

27. Lord, my God, the mighty one of Jacob, make me suck the milk of the gentiles and the breast of kings because I know for sure that you are my Saviour and my Redeemer (vs. 16).

28. Lord, bring good tidings worthy of gold, silver, brass and iron into my life and business that will cancel every profit that is not valuable (vs. 17).

29. Lord, destroy every seed of violence and destruction in my life, home and business and make my walls salvation and my gates praise (vs. 18).

30. Lord, be unto me everlasting light and glory (vs. 19).

31. Lord, make the glory you created me with to show, and destroy every power that has been causing it to go down or withdraw itself, (vs. 20).

32. Lord let it please you today to end the days of my mourning (vs. 20).

33. Lord, let your power of righteousness be a portion of every member of my family that we may till eternity not be casted away from your kingdom (vs. 21).

34. Lord, for you alone to be glorified, let it please you to make me and every member of my family inherit the blessings of this land forever, and the branch of your planting, and the work of your hands (vs. 21).

35. Lord, let it please you to multiply me and my household in riches and honour that I and members of my family (my husband, or wife and children) will become strong nation in the Lord. (vs. 22).

PART 3 ADDITIONAL PASSAGES:

36. Lord, let your grace be enough for me in preserving my life, let me not be a cast away on the last day (Ge 6:8).

37. Lord, let it please you to favour me today make me fruitful in all my endeavours, multiply me and establish a new covenant of favour with me (Lev 26:9).

38. Lord, I want to grow daily in favour, grant me your child favour from above and connect me in favour with people around me and afar off (Isa 2:26; Lk 2:52).

39. Lord let your beauty be released upon me and my family (Ps 90:17a). That I may obtain favour in the sight of all around me and in the sight of kings and men in authority (Esther 2:15-17; 5:2).

40. Lord established to your glory the work of my hands upon me (Ps 90:17b).

41. Lord, I am helpless without you, grant me the Spirit of wisdom, the fullness of the spirit of Christ, the key to obtaining everlasting life and favour from you (Pr 8:35).

42. Lord, let my triumphant cross into the year ahead of me be a new beginning of breakthrough (Isa 42:8-9; 2 Cor 5:17).

43. Lord, send the good news of new things into my life and family this year (Ge 45:26-28).

44. Lord, this year, give me a new vision that will make me great (Ge 46:1-2).

45. Lord set me on the move to my place of greatness (vs. 3-4).

46. Lord, take me to my place of dominion where I will have possessions, and grow, and multiply exceedingly in all things (Ge 47:11, 27).

47. Lord, as I cross into the year ahead, subdue nations (forces of darkness) before me and my family (Isa 45:1).

48. Lord, break me and straighten my path to my greatness (vs. 2).

49. Lord, break in pieces and cut asunder hindrances on the way of my greatness (vs. 2).

50. Lord, give me the hidden treasures spiritually and physically that will make me great in years ahead (vs. 3).

51. Lord, arise and let there be no casting down in my life again. I decree lifting up out of troubled waters; out of floods of life, out of afflictions, etc. (Job 27:29).

52. Lord, bring forth to light every hidden thing in my life and bind the floods of hardship (Job 28:11).

53. Lord, use your strength to turn my sorrow to joy before you (Job 41:22).

54. Lord, bless my latter end more than the beginning (Job 42:12).

55. Lord, you have tried me, make me come forth as gold and perform every good thing you have destined for my life (Job 23:10-14).

56. Lord, you have called me into the kingdom of your beloved Son - Jesus Christ, let it please you to bless me and increase me this year (Isa 51:2).

57. Lord let it please you to comfort me, my family and all my waste places (vs. 3).

58. Lord, end my wilderness, and make my wilderness like Eden, and desert like the garden of the Lord, a place of abundant provisions and comfort (vs. 3).   

59. Lord, you made glorious the end of Abraham and Sarah, make my life and family a glory to behold.

60. Lord, with all honour and majesty to your holy name I decree into my life, business and family from this year: JOY and GLADNESS, THANKSGIVING, and the VOICE OF MELODY. This is my adequate and abundant portion. (vs. 3).

IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME (AMEN).

Believe your prayers are answered:

Your belief will bring speedy manifestation of God’s approval (Mk 11:24). Now thank God for answered prayers, rejoice in him and be expectant of a favorable and profitable days, months and years ahead.

“Rejoice evermore”.

“In every thing, give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you” (1Th 5:16&18).

Published by:

GOSPEL AFRICA – MISSION TRIPS

An outreach unit of

MISSIONARY APOSTOLIC NETWORK (MAN)

Nigeria

abrahama4@gmail.com

missionaryapostolicnetwork@gmail.com

Copyright © 2010 By ABRAHAM GEORGE ALADEMERIN All right reserved

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 01/18/2011 at 4:30pm
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Pieter Mesu

Posted: 05/13/2010 at 7:22pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

I was reminded last night by the phrase 'The Lord is Able', in the sense that he is really the blooding able, but also able to rise.

JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 05/14/2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Heather

Pearl Gates

Posted: 05/23/2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged Quote Pearl Gates

Thank u for the post.

God bless.. this is helpful
View Pearl Gates's Profile Search for other posts by Pearl Gates
eyena power

Posted: 09/19/2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged Quote eyena power

there is no Is 2:26?

what is the right verse?

View eyena power's Profile Search for other posts by eyena power
Kristie Shrieve

Posted: 01/30/2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged Quote Kristie Shrieve

Thank you for this teaching, I use it every day over myself
and family and it truly blesses me.

Jeremiah 31:16. Thus saith Jahveh: Restrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears; for there is a reward for thy work, saith Jahveh, and they shall return from the land of the enemy.
View Kristie Shrieve's Profile Search for other posts by Kristie Shrieve
Abraham George

Posted: 02/09/2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

POINT OF CORRECTION

Isa 2:26 on prayer no 38 is supposed to be I Samuel 2:26

Thank you.

Edited by Abraham George on 02/09/2011 at 4:36am

Michele Hay

Posted: 02/17/2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Dear Brother Abraham: I am setting myself to pray this week for the Lord to turn my captivity from sickness...and for some in my family as well...and am blessed by these prayers of faith and will keep reading them and the scriptures. Please lift me up!! That all of the Lord's promises to me breakforth now...and he heal me and mine...and dry all our tears!!

love in Jesus, sister michele

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 02/18/2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Our prayer language is a very important tool right now.  This has been greatly emphasized to me in the last few weeks so much confirmation in this post from Jude 20 as the number 1

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Abraham George

Posted: 02/25/2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

Dear Michele,

It is said of you and your family that "For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD, because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after" (Jerimaih 30:17). 

I stand on the solid rock of Christ - all other ground is a sinking ground, rest upon the cross of crucification and draw from His blood of redemption to overcome sickness in your life and decree and declare today that by the stripes of JESUS you and your family members are healed. Your tears are wiped away and joy cometh to your body, soul and spirit in JESUS mighty name.

Glory be to God our Healer.

Edited by Abraham George on 02/25/2011 at 4:58am

Michele Hay

Posted: 02/25/2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

thank you brother Abraham for your faithful prayers!!

I am so greatful! and greatful for the encouragment through the word of the Lord for me and mine this day!

Abraham George

Posted: 02/28/2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

IT IS WELL IN JESUS NAME

Abraham George

Posted: 03/08/2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

FAVOR IS YOUR NAME THIS MONTH. REMAIN BLESSED.

Abraham George

Posted: 03/16/2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

Thus saith the Lord:

"THE GLORY OF THE FAITHFULS THIS YEAR SHALL BE GREATER THAN THE FORMER YEARS".

ron nickerson

Posted: 05/27/2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged Quote ron nickerson

As lions approuched, i put my faith in Jesus Christ; I called upon the holy spirit to stand by my side so as to strengthen me, to remove my fears, so that i might come before the lord a man, a child of God. For satan had tryed to intercede while i breaked from meditatation, of which i meditated on the holy spirit. He had made me grizzelled with falseness, a fag; for which i asked the holy spirit to intercede, and i was made humble and came to pray in my own witness for salvation and that i would be purified in the spirit and come to know and feel the love from above and from all of you.

ron nickerson

Posted: 05/27/2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged Quote ron nickerson

In the past i have gone where divers dare; and prayed for forgiveness if i had somehow offended the lord somehow. The information i had wished to share, maybe was my ego wanting to show off my knowledge of the word. I now feel  it is not necessary; for now that i know that what is in Heaven is being prepared on earth as well! In fact i may have been a hendrence rather than something to be pleased in the sight of God. Maybe, just maybe that is why God is not pleased with those who go whare divers dare. I love reading the word, and have for the last 14 years.

ron nickerson

Posted: 05/27/2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged Quote ron nickerson

Might i just share with you, to read: Ezeakel 17. Chapters 1 and 10 and Chapters 28 and 33 and reply back what do you think?

ron nickerson

Posted: 05/28/2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged Quote ron nickerson

I was baptized during the time of the Hale-bob comits closesest approuch to earth in 1997. Since that time i quit smoking cigarettes not right away, but, over time. I quit drinking alcohol, abstained from lusiciviousness, and recently quit smoking pot. I've read the Bible extensivlly, and joined the Church of Christ in Baldwen Park, CA. at which time i was baptized back in 97. Prior to that time i experienced the two signs of which only God would give to show that he existed, beyond the sacrafice he made of his one and only son Jesus Christ. The two signs of course are, the sign of Jonah, and the Sign of the Bow. I experienced both, and came to believe, but, i must have not made the right choice at the time, even though i would baptized within a month of that experience. I understand the sign of the day and evening star of which would come alive in the hearts many a brother and sisters.

ron nickerson

Posted: 05/28/2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged Quote ron nickerson

I know many a great many of my brothers and sisters have tryed to get me in and somehow i always come up short, i know not why? maybe i try to hard, i do not know. I,m sorry that i'm a big disappointment to something of which no one dare talk to me about. I'm sorry i'm so far out. It would seem no matter what i do i fail somehow.

Michele Hay

Posted: 05/28/2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Dear Ron:

When we give our heart to Jesus...it is just the beginning of our walk with Him. He is our big brother and Savior...and He begins the work in us of learning to trust Him more and more...and of getting free from things that have  held us.

He did the finished work at the cross...His plan for rescuing us...but then He works IN us thoughout our lives.

He sees us through the finished work He did by being the answer to our broken lives and the forgivness for our sins...but does not expect us to be pefect in a day...we are not perfect in this life...but we hold unto Jesus and Heavenly Father's and Holy Spirit's hand...and he leads us on a path to becoming all that we wish we were...for this life and eternity!

If you have given your heart to Jesus...you are His...if there is anything that binds you, that is is difficult for you to walk out of...you just pray and ask Jesus to do what you cannot do...it is His wish to set us free...He sets captives free...that's who he is! In our human hearts we think WE need to set ourselves free...when really we need to learn to come to him in prayer and in his word...and ask Him to set us free and in time make us who HE would have us to be.

His love is perfect...he is not judging us but calling us to come to Him...to be our Savior and the one who sets us free. What ever we ask him according to His will...he will do. And certainly it is his will to set his children free from any sin that binds them.

Remember...ask Jesus to do what you cannot do...trusting in His love is really what the christian walk is all about...He is the Redeemer!...we cannot do it ourselves...but He is always waiting for us to come to Him with our problems...and ask for his help! He is not ashamed of us...he loves and wants to be our strong Savior...and helper.

love, michele

Edited by Michele Hay on 05/28/2011 at 11:10am

ron nickerson

Posted: 05/28/2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged Quote ron nickerson

Dear Michele, thank you for taking the time to reply. I thought i might remain alone in this. Thank you for your word of guidance, it really helped. Before i reach heavens door i would like to share the only two signs that God would give us after the crusifacation of our lord Jesus Christ.

The Sign of Jonah:  My vision was prepared; made perfect with an additional power, infra-red; of which the night appeared to be more like the day dawn and sunset, not exactlly, but, thats the closest, or, my best discription of it. From my window i saw under a car a loose peace of asfault, like pebal stone. A redesh white glow was around it, and though the pebal was as a black silouette i could make out its every line and jagged cut from a distance of at least fifty feet away. I believe this power of sight was necessary in-order to see normally down under, sort of speak. Once there it was dark, and anciant. to the sides i could see what looked like effigiees made of finely and detailed carved  nickel itself, and though i could not make out visully the total detail of these images i saw what appeared to be the reflective light of its fine details seemed jump out as i passed. There was a well, like a water well, again, dark and anciant in appearance. I looked into it; it was filled with what appeared to be a chiffon-mirange-like pudding, but not exactlly like any of the three mentioned, It was a blackish like red color. I dipped my finger into it, it tasted like blood and salt, or just blood itself, as best i can describe. I continued to walk and came to what appered to be a metalic stirring column at which was attached to metal prongs in the shape of a ram horns; on each horn was three large like pentagon shaped rubies, which when the column turned the horns turned and the ruby like stones fit into pentagon shaped sockets of which were curved into a large shape like mill stone, but not stone, but rather a large mill stone made of solid nickel. I continued to walk and came to a ledge below; it appeared as a great valley, much in the shape of a whales belly. Imagine going to top of a mountain and seeing a great city of lights made of white and red lines; the best description would be a photograph of  fast moving head lights and tail lights caught in the moment. To my right i saw people clothed from head to foot in white garments walking down a wide ramp curved from stone. Suddenlly i was air-bourne crossing the valley; I saw a metal balcony just beyond the belcony there was a bed with an overhead canopy. On the bed there was a gift rapped box; i opened the box and there was a black key. the end. It was like a dream but not dream. It was like a vision but not vision. The perfect vision was but for a day; the following day i was back to using my reading glasses to read, and no infra-red vision abilities. remained. I believe the well with the substance within it is the blood of all those who labored before us of which is the lubricant which turns the wheel that advance technology ahaed. Incorporated in it i believe is the altumate story of Christs mission on earth, but i have yet to disemenate all of its many meanings of which tells that story.

Michele Hay

Posted: 05/28/2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Ron: I am going to pray about your vision or waking dream...I think that is what you are telling me about. The Lord gives me dreams...and interpretations sometimes...and the Lord knows the full meaning of all that he would have us understand so that we can know the times and how to be praying and living. 

Let me know if that seems good to you. Also, I am in the US...and wondering where you are from...since that might make a difference in how you discribe something...as in...when you say 'nickle' do you mean 'silver'?  Ok...if that seems good let's pray about the meaning. Joseph said to Pharoah...interpretations are with God.

I recommend that although I think I see some things in Ron's dream/vision...that we all pray on it before responding...so as to not just guess.

Perhaps a few of the  mature men here would also like to become a friend to Ron for counsel if any is needed or just brotherly encouragement.

I am a sister in the Lord Ron, thought I would say that as Michele can be a mans name in some countries, but in the US is a womans name. ;) Ok! Glad to be praying with you!!

love, in Jesus

sister michele

ron nickerson

Posted: 05/28/2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged Quote ron nickerson

The Sign of The Bow: As i sat outside in a Patio surrounded by three walls of Ivy i looked up into the sky and saw a cloud which looked like a crown. It seemed to open up as if a crown was cut in the back and then made flat to which it then appeared to look as like a Bow,without the arrow. Unlike most clowds which have a silver lining, this clowd had a gold lining. Passer byes saw it as well; and i could hear them comment on how beautiful it was, and it was. I experenced both signs, before i read about them. Thus, i believe them to be genuine. I don't know as that i will be able to share this with to many, as the world seems to be closing in on me now. But perhaps you can share my experence it with others, Michele, thanks again for taking the time. love Ron 

Michele Hay

Posted: 05/28/2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Yes Ron...will be praying with you about the signs. The Lord has also shown me things relating to the sign of Jonah in dreams...which I thought might symbolize a generation that was reluctant to go and preach the gospel for the Lord...but after some trials have made them white...will be willing to go. God bless.

ron nickerson

Posted: 05/28/2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged Quote ron nickerson

Thank you Michele; that seems good to me, and bless you Michele. I encountered the signs in and about a week before the Hale-bob comit appeared in the sky. I was originally born in Los Angeles on June 20,1952 at 11:06 in the mourning. I'm now writing to you from a Motel 6, a few miles outside Portland, Oregon. It is the time of times when the eagle must turn its head.

ron nickerson

Posted: 05/28/2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged Quote ron nickerson

Thank you, Michele, for being there for me. love in Jesus always, Ron.

Michele Hay

Posted: 05/28/2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

...sometimes we just need some encouragement...that is what we are supposed to be for one another! Glad to be here. ;)

Heidi Frederick

Posted: 05/29/2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged Quote Heidi Frederick

What wonderful Prayers posted above! Thank You! What interesting reads below. I will be praying your dreams are fully understood and safety surrounds you each. In ways I fully understand having unusual dreams. The battles between good and evil and the slaying of the innocent. It has been upon me much of the works of those who have gone before us. It's as though I hear them feverishly Praying let our works have meaning! We seem to really matter to them. When I was 11 or so, I had a dream/vision of being shown a small closet. In this closet was a politan, a top-dog business man, and a Catholic Priest Type with a tall fancy hat, all speaking of running the world's countries. God has had me pray over this meeting many times thoughout my life. I have been sent the most horrifing messages in return. Waking with scratches and dreams of unmentionable violations. Aroung age 4, I was watching the neiboorhood kids playing basketball and the ball rolled to me, I picked it up to throw it back into the game when all the sudden, I froze, I couldn't move, and looking up a lady appeared in the sky and told me she was going to destoy everything in my life I'll ever accomplish and insure I am loney and defaced. Then, she cursed me with the worst profane words. I wish it were only a dream but, i was very awake. I remember wondering why God didn't come destroy her right then. She has shown up at times in my life only to cause serious harm to me and those around me. It has been very lonely as I've feared for those who get too close. I haven't seemed to be able to pray her away by myself. I thought this may be of some interest hopefully.     

Is. 41:10
View Heidi Frederick's Profile Search for other posts by Heidi Frederick
Heidi Frederick

Posted: 05/29/2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged Quote Heidi Frederick

Also, I have had many dreams, and awake visions of Jesus being the most magnificant! Angels and faces of family and people who lived before Praying for me and others with words of incuragement and sometimes deep concern and fear. I really Pray God/Jesus/HolySpirit wins soon.! I have also been Blessed at times to celebrate victories with them!  "Glory Be To God The Most High!" 

Michele Hay

Posted: 05/29/2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

God bless Heidi...will be praying with you too. I believe it sounds as if a curse has tried to stop you from your calling in Christ. But it cannot...as Jesus breaks every curse...ask Jesus to break every curse for you!! by His precious blood! Speak the blood of Christ against every curse that has come against you or your family in Jesus name. Claim the blood of Jesus for all deliverence!

Break every curse that has come against your people Jesus we pray!! Set your precious children free...thank you that you died Jesus and broke every curse!...cover us under you wings, let your blood be over us our houses and our families this day in Jesus precious name, amen! We speak the breaking every curse this day in Jesus name! amen!

Amen, speak the blood Heidi! It is your inheiritance in Christ!

Michele Hay

Posted: 05/29/2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

I also love Heidi, that you have been shown Jesus and the angels and  those before you in victory!...and encouragement for you!! amen! so beautiful!!...thank you Jesus that you win for us!!

ron nickerson

Posted: 05/30/2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged Quote ron nickerson

Dear Heidi, thank you for sharing your story; i think it takes a great deal of courage to reviel our personal experiences, of the "extraordinary" to others, at least it is for me. I found your experience to be as profound as it is comforting to know i'm not alone. As i am very much alone now! On one hand i'm feeling for your loneness; on the other hand I,m so glad that their is someone out there who can relate at so many levels of my own experiences, and loneness as well! Tonight i will pray to try and rid you of that dreadfull spirit that as been huanting you for so long. In Jesus love, Ron.

ron nickerson

Posted: 05/30/2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged Quote ron nickerson

Yes, and you know it has really helped. And all though it is on the internet i can feel the encouragement and the love coming through, thank so much for taking the time to answar my call. In Jesus love, Ron.

ron nickerson

Posted: 05/30/2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged Quote ron nickerson

Dear Michele, I believe your correct when you say after many trials one is ready, i hope i will be when the time comes. Thank you so much; bless you. In Jesus love, Ron

Heidi Frederick

Posted: 05/30/2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged Quote Heidi Frederick

Watching Dr. Charles Stanley. "Fight your battles on you knees."  He just spoke, "Getting us to where God needs us to be, God doesn't want to Bless us and we're on the wrong road." "Romans 8:28."

I'll write soon. God Bless you both, Thank you both so much.

Heidi Frederick

Posted: 06/05/2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged Quote Heidi Frederick

Dear Ron,  I just learned there was a gray whale spotted May 10th. on theCoast of TelAviv(TelliVeve) for 2 hours. There will be no sign given to you but the sign of Jonah. Anouther unusual occurance for these times.

Kaaren Turner

Posted: 09/21/2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged Quote Kaaren Turner

Good Day Abraham!

PERMISSION REQUEST:

Can I share this article with others that do not have access to the website?

God bless you all and your families!
Kaaren

View Kaaren Turner's Profile Search for other posts by Kaaren Turner Visit Kaaren Turner's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version