Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Prophecy - The Day of Trouble and Turmoil Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
John Lawler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/10/2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged Quote John  Lawler

4-9-10

Prophecy - The Day of Trouble and Turmoil

During my quite time with the Lord today, I asked the Lord what he would say to me and the word that follows is what he spoke to my heart. I felt that this is something that I should share with others in order for all of us to be more informed as to what is going on in our world today and what we can expect in the days ahead.

My son behold this is the day that I have spoken of in my word. This is the day of trouble and turmoil in this land and throughout the earth. My time is drawing near and all that I have said in my word I will do. Many look at what is going on as nothing and scoff at my prophets. But I am here to tell you that what is happening now throughout this land is but a taste of what is coming down the road. I am about to lay low the proud and arrogant people of this land and show them that their wisdom is as nothing. They will see that in all their doing that they have accomplished nothing. I will shake this nation and all will see that the futility of manís efforts are in vain. Only I can bring about the change that can bring prosperity to this nation and the nations of the world. I will bring this nation and the nations of the world to their knees and maybe then they will cry out to me instead of to what they thought could help them in their time of need. I am bringing down the idols of man and what they have depended on and all will know that without my help they will not be able to survive. I will shut off the rain and the ground will dry up and then I will send the fire to burn and destroy what man has built. I will bring the wind to blow down that which is weak and will shake the earth to crumble what man has built. I am still God and I rule the universe. Man will not take my place and in the days ahead I will show man the futility in trying to be their own god and living a life without me.

This prophecy may be shared with others as long as it remains in its full content. Your comments concerning this prophecy are always welcomed.

God bless you,

John S. Lawler Sr.

j_lawler@sbcglobal.net

David Jones

Posted: 04/10/2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged Quote David Jones

John Lawler wrote:
I will shake this nation and all will see that the futility of manís efforts are in vain. Only I can bring about the change that can bring prosperity to this nation and the nations of the world. I will bring this nation and the nations of the world to their knees and maybe then they will cry out to me instead of to what they thought could help them in their time of need. I am bringing down the idols of man and what they have depended on and all will know that without my help they will not be able to survive.

God Bless You, John. Sober Word, thanks for sharing.

View David Jones's Profile Search for other posts by David Jones
John Knight

Posted: 04/11/2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged Quote John Knight

Weren't you the man who said there was going to be a disaster in America last December? I think it was going to occur on Christmas day or thereabouts. Did anything happen?
View John Knight's Profile Search for other posts by John Knight
John Lawler

Posted: 04/12/2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged Quote John  Lawler

John,

Yes I am the one who posted a prophecy stating that there would be a disaster coming to this nation on Christmas Day.

On Christmas day there was a terrorist attack on a plane landing at Detroit Michigan. The terrorist had a bomb on him, but when he tried to explode it, the bomb failed to go off. Thank God for the prayers of the saints that the attack was averted and the man was captured and is being held pending his trial. I believe this was the disaster that the Lord was talking about.

God bless you,

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 04/13/2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Dear John L.,

Unfortunately, I believe what you have posted here is true as many of your words I have heard in prayer and most of us have heard in different forms from other believers as well.  The judgment of the proud, arrogant and haughty must come so that those who will see, will see and repent of their folly.  It is his goodness.  The foolishness of God is greater than man's wisdom.  Their idols will no longer be able to help them.

Those who trust the Lord and fear Him only need not fear as they will be supernaturally protected and provided for during this time.  It is the greater works which will be done through His holy vessels as the Lord promised.  

Some of those that scoff and mock God and his servants will have a chance to make a correction but not all.  (Stephen Hanson posted a word recently that speaks to this in part as well).  Many will see that the riches they have stored up for themselves will have been for naught and much will come into the hands of the righteous.  The Lord knows who qualify as faithful to use this provision for the harvest and the glory of the Kingdom.

Man's systems are failing because they were created from the knowledge of the tree of good and evil.  Many are troubled and focusing on how to rebuild the "good" system.  I know that people hear this and think it is doom and gloom to make such a statement but I don't believe it will ever happen.  His government will be established. 

The time that remains is in the Lord's hands and the battle is His to Win!!  I believe we have crossed a threshold this year and there is no turning back the clock.  Much will be accomplished through the power of His might working through His chosen vessels who are wholly submitted to Him.  Kingdom work.  The kingdoms of this world ARE becoming the Kingdom of our Lord!  It will be glorious for those who KNOW HIM and choose LIFE.  It will be terrible for those who willfully choose death and hell.

This is why we need to pray for the veil to be lifted and for those who are even yet alseep to awake so that they do not fall into delusion and never recover.  That the eyes of their understanding be enlightened in the knowledge of Him that they may know what is the hope of their calling and the richness of their inheritance in the saints.   

(I did not have time to reference the scriptures so my apologies if any scripture is paraphrased without accuracy).

God Bless You!

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version