Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

From Around GOD'S NETWORK - Reports & Missions
OpenHeaven.com Forum : From Around GOD'S NETWORK - Reports & Missions
Subject Topic: From Abuja, Lagos, and Gboko, Nigeria, Africa - Daniel Garza Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/29/2006 at 1:44pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

From Abuja, Lagos, and Gboko, Nigeria, Africa - Daniel Garza

Oct. 25 through Nov. 20th, 2006

HOLY GHOST AND FIRE

Pastor Jonathan Maji

I like to appreciate God for having brought Daniel Garza all the way from Texas to be a blessing to the church back here in Abuja Nigeria, beside thanking God too for your live, who supported his coming, knowing fully that the visitation of heaven was going to be made manifest.

This thanks will not be complete if I do not tell the happenings around after the glorious moment we had with the Lord to the goodness of the Lord, and the edification of the body to which you belong.

The Bible say we overcame him by the blood and by the words of our testimony.

Pastor Daniel Garza arrived Abuja, Nigeria on the 26th October, two nights after the meeting got started. The power from above turn loosed upon the assembly as soon as he mounted the pulpit, that was on the 27th October morning and nights session.

There was no night that God did not show himself great in the meetings with blind eyes opening, deaf ears hearing, demonic victims free from satanic clutches, witchcraft powers destroyed as a contact with heaven could have them comprehend the presence, healings of all sort. Above all was the crowd that made it with Jesus when they indicated there interest to follow Christ in each of the services.

The glory of God which was Daniel Garza's focus was clearly visible not only theoretically but also practically, as it was extended into the jungle of the middle-belt region of Nigeria's nation among the Tiv' language, whereby a visible fire could be seen like a halo around his neck and the bright glow on the people who never knew what happened in the course of the meeting. Had they known it something else would have bubbled. The product of a photographic work revealed that God went through the meeting supernaturally, such that he allowed only the lens to sight Him as well permitted He's representation on the card in the form of a FLAME. What a glorious experience that was. This evidence will further propel you at the other side of the world to be allowing great gifts of this magnitude to always travel at Gods demand to bring many into the Kingdom.

I will not stop without appreciating the large turn out experience not from them that needed touch but also Pastors, church workers, and ministers who deemed it worthy to make the meeting what it suppose to be.

In the course of the sessions, he was privileged to visit state governors, parliamentarians, politicians, elites, traditional rulers of African breed, whom he affected and blessed as much as they in return appreciated his kind gesture.

I trust the Lord to strengthen him and make him more stronger than ever, he was quite exhausted coupled with the hot weather of the land but he never expressed that, he was always ready to do the unknown and God was present to reveal Himself strong in his behalf.

I am looking forward to having a more sound meeting next year with him God willing.

The Lord blessed you once again we are grateful.

Pastor Jonathan Maji
Founding and Senior Pastor
Springs Of Life World outreach Centre,
Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria.

springs_abuja@yahoo.com

Daniel Garza <healerdan@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I have just arrived from Nigeria, Africa Oct. 25, through Nov. 20th, 2006.
Was in Abjua, Lagos, and Gboko, Nigeria, Africa. Many where healed,
delivered, and saved.
-
Luke 3:16 --- 16: John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:
-
The Holy Ghost and fire appeared in two different Outdoor Healing Crusade in Gboko, Nigeria, Africa.

Daniel Garza, White Wings Int'l Healing Ministry
healerdan@sbcglobal.net
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version