VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: ..DARE TO SOAR...KAREN HOLLAND Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Lyn McSweeney

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/13/2006 at 3:55pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

1 Corinthians 2:7-10
No, we speak of God's secret wisdom, a wisdom that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began [to lift us into the glory of His presence]. None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. However, as it is written:
   "No eye has seen,
      no ear has heard,
     no mind has conceived
     what God has prepared for those who love him"
but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.

Isaiah 42:9
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you.

Dare to Soar 
Karen Holland  ... 10-10-06 

To see with the eye of the Spirit 
Place all your hope in the Lord
Trust Him completely
He sends forth His truth and light to guide
Up His Holy Hill into His sanctuary
With singing lips, in His name glory 
Spread your wings in anticipation of the wind
Within and without, be made make holy 
Willingly let go of the ground
On the wings of praise
By the breath of His Spirit
Be lifted higher

Soar  ... 

Let your eyes be open to see from on high
view with the eye of the Spirit
On the wings of praise
ascend His Holy hill
Hidden things revealed

No eye has seen
No ear perceived
No mind the glorious riches of Christ has conceived
But to those who love the Lord
Who trust in Him completely
All things are opened

You never know how high you can fly
Or how far you can see
Unless you anticipate His wind and spread you wings 
Place all your hope in the Lord
On the wings of praise dare to soar 
Lion of Judah roar!

Isaiah 40:28-31
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Scripture refs:
Ezekiel 40:1-4,  Psalm 43:3-4, Psalm 24:9-10, Joel 3:16, Hosea 11:10

Edited by Lyn McSweeney on 10/13/2006 at 3:57pm
View Lyn McSweeney's Profile Search for other posts by Lyn McSweeney
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 10/13/2006 at 4:13pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Oh WOW! That is absolutely beautiful! Even if we had not the words and scriptures to read along with..the painting speaks!! Glory to God! Hallelujah!!

Beautiful Karen! I am always blessed by the poetry and painting you share with us as well as the scriptures that coincide.

In His Love, Kathy

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Karen Holland

Posted: 10/14/2006 at 8:47am | IP Logged Quote Karen Holland

Debbie mentioned the 4 living creatures around the throne (in the poetry section)

Rev 4:6-8   Before the throne there was a sea of glass, like crystal. And in the midst of the throne, and around the throne, were four living creatures full of eyes in front and in back. The first living creature was like a lion, the second living creature like a calf, the third living creature had a face like a man, and the fourth living creature was like a flying eagle. The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying: 

Holy, holy, holy,
      Lord God Almighty,
      Who was and is and is to come!

This is interesting -- they are in continuous worship & have lots of wings ...

Notice that they are also covered in eyes -- front & back -- they can see in all directions!

I've also heard there may be a connection between the 4 living creatures and the four winds.

Continuous worship --wings -- winds and eyes --

move & see in all directions -- from the center of the throne ...

I'm pondering this one!

Any thoughts?!

P.S.

I made that pic with the computer -- believe it or not it is actually made from real photos of clouds, a lion, and the soaring eagle. I find the 'light' the computer placed on the eagles wings, head & beak especially beautiful -- also the eyes of the lion & eagle. The LORD is good! I'm going to try to print this out & frame it.

View Karen Holland's Profile Search for other posts by Karen Holland
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 10/14/2006 at 9:52am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

It is amazing Karen!

Thank you for sharing about the poetry section, I have not visited that section in awhile, so will go and do so. I had wondered though if it may be something else and had questioned it but then removed my question. The reason being, my son had made a picture of what I thought was water colors, but he said it was made by oil pencils? or something along that line. I had not heard of that before and so was really amazed at what could be done by these various tools. \o/

I have heard someone once say of the living creatures..they cry Holy Holy Holy as with every Holy cry is one of which is being seen a revealing of Himself. I think the `hint' of what is being said is in this `4:11...For You have created all things and for Thy pleasure they are and were created.'

Then if we go back through scripture of what Paul had written ..Roms.8:19-24

Doing a word search, comparing spiritual things with spiritual by Holy Spirit teaching. So, that is what I ask of Him, when studying and soforth..reveal, teach what are You saying in this. Honestly, even in the limited understanding I have now, I was not before understanding these things to any degree really, until I began seeking Holy Spirit and asking Him to reveal the Kingdom of God. Suddenly, He began downloading into my spirit..as if a scroll were being open..and I could begin `seeing' how all these things which have been written from the beginning, from Genesis to and through Revelation, lined up.

If we look at the purpose and intent of God from the beginning and the purpose of Jesus in coming too restore mankind and His Kingdom and for mankind that are now His in the recieving of Jesus are His Body on earth are to subdue, have dominion..over death. His coming is in and through the saints. When looking into the portion of scripture Rev.4:8 the translators left out some wording, as you look into the orignal text. The full text says..The one being and the one that was and the one coming.' It speaks of the Eternal. The Eternal Christ abides within us by Holy Spirit..Christ in you the hope of glory. God is resident..the Eternal One abides within our spirit man. He is fleshed out..meaning made manifest, appears..in and through His Body. When the works of death are subdued in us firstly, they are subdued in the earth. His Kingdom rules and reigns..righteousness, joy, peace..Love, Light, Life.

All of creation and the creature watches and expects fully in anticipation the manifestation(appearing, coming) of the sons of God. Because it is the sons of God who by and through joint-heirs and being heirs of God that will subdue the earth. Have dominion over the works of darkness, sin and death. All things are by Him, of Him, in Him, through Him. It is the Spirit of God manifesting Christ in the earth in and through the sons of God, the Body of Christ, those who are also His Bride, having become His wife. In other words it all points to being made one...intimate communion of union in Christ, of Christ, by Christ, through Christ.

This is only in part and much to be said but as we seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness..all these things will be added unto us.

In His Love, Kathy

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version