Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
OpenHeaven.com Forum : TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
Subject Topic: Southern Sudan Crusade Report - Reinhard Bonnke - CfaN Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/26/2006 at 7:07pm | IP Logged Quote News Room

FireSite - Mission Journal
55,000 Attend Day 1 in the Sudan

55,000 Attend Day 1 in the Sudan -- July 26, 2006

Tell-A-Friend

Dear Ron,

We just returned from the first meeting on the field. Some 55,000 people were present, including the Anglican Archbishop. The Gospel rang out like a bell and people opened their hearts and lives for Jesus wholesale. The altar-call was glorious. In the middle of my preaching, the power-generator failed (we are using borrowed equipment here), but after a few minutes of hectic work by our able Tech-Team, I was able to continue.

A spate of healing set in when I prayed for the sick. Blind eyes opened and the cripples walked. What an echo from the crowd... and what joy in heaven. The weather was perfect too. I am sure the meetings and the crowds will grow. It all comes together. We feel honored and privileged to serve these wonderful people here in South-Sudan the Bread of Life in all its freshness and power. Please continue to pray for us.

Yours for hell empty and heaven full,

Reinhard Bonnke

Reinhard Bonnke and the whole CfaN Team 

Edited by Moderator on 07/31/2006 at 2:19pm
View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 07/27/2006 at 2:06pm | IP Logged Quote News Room

105,000 Attend Day 2 in the Sudan

105,000 Attend Day 2 in the Sudan -- July 27, 2006

Tell-A-Friend

Dear Ron,

When we arrived at the crusade-site today, we were greeted by thunder and lightning. When I started to preach, I rebuked the electrical storm and not one drop of rain fell until the service was over. Peter van den Berg counted 105,000 people in attendance today. It was most glorious.

Although we normally only start burning witchcraft items on the third day, people rushed forward and filled the drum. We decided to burn it instantly and the joy of the crowd knew no limit. Salvation is of the Lord and He truly saved the unsaved souls in Juba today.

Burning of witchcraft items

After the prayer for healing, mighty miracles followed. “I heard my name: Nura, you are healed. And immediately my blind eye saw perfectly and my lame leg was healed,” said that dear Sudanese mama. Jesus knew and called her name! Thousands claimed to have been healed tonight...the flood of testimonies was heart-moving. Jesus is truly in action.

The Fire Conference also had a good start this morning. Please keep praying for us. We depend on your prayers.

Yours for a Blood-washed Africa,

Reinhard Bonnke

News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 07/28/2006 at 1:43pm | IP Logged Quote News Room

105,000 Attend Day 2 in the Sudan

God is answering our prayers! -- July 28, 2006

Dear Ron,

Here is our short report from a long meeting today. The people came in big numbers and were highly attentive. The altar-call raked in the vast majority of them. It was another true day of the greatest of all harvests; the harvest of souls. What a delight to be used by God to bring so many precious people into the arms of Jesus.

Although it is the rainy season here, we have so far had good weather. About two dozen of heavily armed policemen guard our team around the clock, but we are in the middle of a great love-feast; a Gospel celebration. Sinners are saved and the sick are healed. Glory to God.

Burning of witchcraft items

The Lord did again most wonderful healing-miracles. A 15 year old boy, who was totally dumb from birth, suddenly spoke loud and clear. I wasn’t so sure, because he had no witness, but the people shouted. Hundreds knew this boy and vouched for his testimony. 

How great is our God. And there were many other testimonies. Thank you for prayers and support. To be here in Sudan and see what God is doing seems to be like a wonderful dream, but it is concrete reality. Please pray for a glorious weekend.

Reinhard Bonnke

Edited by News Room on 07/28/2006 at 1:44pm
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 07/31/2006 at 2:15pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

120,000 attend Day 4 of Juba, Sudan Crusade

Glorious Conclusion in the Sudan -- July 31, 2006

Tell-A-Friend

Day 4 of Juba, Sudan - Gospel Crusade

Dear Ron,

Today’s meeting just closed. We had 120,000 people in attendance in Juba. It was an outstanding service. The altar-call was terrific and the healing-testimonies mighty. Among others, a military officer was healed from a stomach illness which he had for many years. He was so emphatic and clear, the crowd went “wild.” The power of the Holy Spirit fell across the whole field it was awesome!  

Military officer was healed from a stomach complaint

The Fire Conference also went absolutely wonderful. We are all sure that Jesus has laid a marvelous foundation for further developments in the Kingdom of God in this country.

Tomorrow is a Memorial Day for the leader of this land, who died a year ago in a helicopter crash, and this means that our final meeting has to start at noon. I am sure in my heart that the people will come because of the very high crusade-dynamics. Please continue to pray for us

Day 5 of Juba, Sudan - Gospel Crusade

Today, a year ago, the president of South Sudan died in a helicopter crash. The memorial-service for him “collided” with our Gospel Campaign, which necessitated our meeting to begin at 12:00 noon. It was another glorious service with a rich harvest of souls. A woman blind for eight years received perfect vision from Jesus, and many others testified of wonderful healings. What a mighty God we serve!

Day 5 of Juba, Sudan Gospel Crusade

Evangelist Roger West and his wife Shireen visited us here. Roger delivered a short but powerful message. He is doing an excellent evangelistic work in different countries in Africa and sees great Gospel-impact.

Evangelist Roger West

We cannot praise the Lord enough for what He has done in this city of Juba of Southern Sudan. It was worth all effort and cost. We surely will continue to seek the lost, so that Jesus can save them.

Thank you for standing with us. Please pray for us when we leave the week after next for the city of Wukari in Nigeria for the next Gospel Crusade. We still need finances for the work in Wukari, but believe that the Lord will intervene and answer prayer

Reinhard Bonnke

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version