|We are so grateful for all of the wonderful help that we have received in 2017! Lots of lives have been saved and changed for the better.
This is a quick list of our current needs to go through the winter:
- Funds to keep up our vehicles so that we can do search and rescue and deliver goods and services. Also funds toward our fund to upgrade some vehicles as they are all over 15 years old and have been worked very hard.
- Funds for the shelter fund as we have a lot of emergencies where there is no shelter space or they won’t take people with their disabilities or they have older children or a pet. Also families have emergency needs to keep from eviction. We refer them to agencies but a lot of the time they have no funds. It costs about $70. a night to put someone or a family in a hotel room for a night.
- Funds for our Kerosene account to keep groups of homeless warm in warm-up huts made of tarps.
- Camping equipment, as tents, tarps, propane tanks, sleeping bags, blankets, gloves, socks and underwear. and coats
- Fast food gift cards and bus passes
Thanks so much. All gifts are tax deductible.Donations may also be made on Paypal through our website: www.churchinthewoods.net
Many Blessings for you and your family in the New Year 2018!
Church in the Woods
4701 Forestdale Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27603